Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I'm Outta Here

Well I no longer own a Lexus IS200, after putting it on eBay I sold it to a cash buyer after 3 days. Which I think on the scheme of things I was really lucky.

I enjoyed owning the IS200 and the trouble free 3 years I had with it. But I was never ever impressed with my local dealer, enough said.

I now have a Honda Accord 2.2 cdti exec which to be honest IMHO is a brilliant car, granted it might not have the status of the Lexus but for the money there's a lot of car to be had. I would even go as far to say it is very similar in terms of the spec to the IS250 yet £6k cheaper (with the leather and satnav).

What I will say is that LOC is a brilliant website for sharing info on the Lexus range much much better than any other marque forum I've seen, try and find a Honda Owners website - what a joke.

Hi,

Glad you see you Enjoyed owning your IS200 and it was no trouble in the 3 years you say you had it :)

Its Good to read good feedback as to the LOC Website and you found it useful B)

Wishing you Luck with the Accord,another Jap motor so you cant really go wrong ;)

You know your going to have to post up some pictures of your new car now :D

Good Luck with the new motor.

Chips..

Sorry you got rid.

The dealer, was it Lexus Chester? Is that the one near Cheshire Oaks (got I hate that place :D ). Are they not the best then? This is a bit worrying if so, if I got a Lexus I'd be a bit stuck for dealers living/working where I do. Lexus Bolton aren't supposed to be too clever either :huh:

Good luck with your new motor, v nice cars!

@Paradroid you could always try Lexus Liverpool...they were pretty good everytime I've been there.

Well I no longer own a Lexus IS200, after putting it on ebay I sold it to a cash buyer after 3 days. Which I think on the scheme of things I was really lucky.

I enjoyed owning the IS200 and the trouble free 3 years I had with it. But I was never ever impressed with my local dealer, enough said.

I now have a Honda Accord 2.2 cdti exec which to be honest IMHO is a brilliant car, granted it might not have the status of the Lexus but for the money there's a lot of car to be had. I would even go as far to say it is very similar in terms of the spec to the IS250 yet £6k cheaper (with the leather and satnav).

What I will say is that LOC is a brilliant website for sharing info on the Lexus range much much better than any other marque forum I've seen, try and find a Honda Owners website - what a joke.

The main Honda owners club/forum can be found at http://www.hondarevolutions.com/

Cheers for the feedback guys.

Gotta admit, never a lover of the Honda Accord in the past but this car is amazing!

By the way the guy who bought my IS200 was a cash buyer and had ahem, circa £8k in his jeans when he met me..... Friday was a scary day when we went to the bank....but when he drove back some 300 miles, he sent me a text.....now bearing in mind the car is 4 years old, but was really still in fantastic condition, 83k on the clock, fsh

His text read "Just got back, cars mint".....nuff said about the IS200 eh!