Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cruizinkev's Lexus Is200 S/c

Okay, now here's my Lexus IS200.... I bought it last monday...

these are pics when I bought it, I will change some thing very soon ;)

DSC06178-1.jpg

DSC06173.jpg

DSC06174.jpg

.....want to put the 18" rims I had on my ex-tuscani....

Dscf1187.jpg

Dscf1193.jpg

My mods for now are:

TTE supercharger

TTE exhaust

stainless steel headers

Helix clutch

Pro Lex hoodlifters

Pro Lex cooling panel

TTE stabilisators

K&W adjustable suspension V3

Savage frontbumper + sides

Toyota rearbumperspoiler

Gannador Aero mirrors

Altezza grille

c/f-Look interior

tint on rear windows

current plans are:

my black 18" rims, paint brake calipers red, headlight & foglight reflectors paint black, black mesh grill (upper and under), put back "L"-emblems on grill & trunk, black LED taillights from DEPO, custom made CAI.....

thx @ all :)

...oh and here, I love the look of these ;)

DSC_5230.jpg

(click me plz!)

(...and me too plz!! ;) )

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice care mate... where abouts did you buy the car from... it seems heavily modded for a ex-non-LOC car.
There are loads of lexus out there that are modded ......... and they have never even heard of this place.

I like the altezza grill and the wheels look great finished in a dark colour (gunmetal?)

Looks like it may need a polish tho' :winky:

It does look damn nice in black but its going to be fun keeping it clean!

can you get tinted wing repeaters? (indicators)

thx @ all!

I put back the red foglights in trunk ;) ..yeah, I'll get me some of the black chrome tails - NOT these LED-tails....

I like the altezza grille too - but I want the complete front end with one style of grille inserts ;) ....so - I NEED a mesh-grille... anyone got me one? ;)

I bought this car from a another Germany-Lexus-Forum-member ;) ...(his nick is "FrankOG").....

..but hell yeah - it "FUN" keepin it clean... i washed it 3 times this week from monday :rolleyes:

..anyone got some cool onlineshops/links of lexus-IS-stuff? ;)

Nice care mate... where abouts did you buy the car from... it seems heavily modded for a ex-non-LOC car.

There are loads of lexus out there that are modded ......... and they have never even heard of this place.

It's not ex-non-LOC. It used to be FrankOG's from the EuroLOC ;) (EDIT, Sorry, too late :blush: already been said)

But yes, there are even people who e.g. put in 1G-GTE engine in an IS200 and not on the Forums.

Cheers Cruisinkev, see ya on EuroLOC ;)

RX-Men-8

thx!!

yeah thats right! the rims got "wrong" offsets (I used them on a FWD car) - the front are 8x18 with offset 38, the rear got 9x18 offset 38. but I don't want to sell these rims, I like em and I think they look good :P ;) :)

because of the lowering its not possible to put wider tires on the rear rims.. I got 225s on em, perhaps 235 or even 245 will fit.. but not wider.....

Think one of the lads on here, Anees, had his alloys machined to get the offset closer to spec, he's been running around in those now for a couple of years with no problems!

Other option is to roll the arches / cut the inner bit down a bit?

Those alloys do look great on the car, if you can't get the existing ones working then get a set that are the right offset in the same style, would love a set like that for my Aristo!

Looking great mate, some fantastic choice in mods there :D

Are you going to do the same on the headlights as you've done with the rear lights? It will look amazing like that :)

The car sounds nice too - forgot how nice the IS sounded with the SC and TTE airbox :)