Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trader Bashing

MacRS200

Many people would feel more comfatable voicing over the phone, some over the net. Others face to face. Im not a over confident person but can hold my own face to face, but could sometimes get angry and be over voiced. Resulting in nothing other than a one way conversation which solves nothing.

Theres nothing ive said on LOC that I would not say face to face with someone, a public airing gives others like yourself to voice your opinons etc etc, if nobody has anything to hide then this should not be a problem.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gord:

My gauntlets and invitations have been thrown down on an open forum for everyone to see. I think you know what i am on about.

I do not hide behind a screen.

OFF TOPIC: How are you anyway and how is the new car?

Gord my gauntlets and invitations have been thrown down on an open forum for everyone to see. I think you know what i am on about.

I do not hide behind a screen.

How are you anyway and how is the new car?

Fine thanks pip, just got car today :D car dong fine thinks :D

Someone wants this closed why :question:

Considering the close ties between many of the LOC admin/moderators and TDi I wouldn't have been surprised at all when TDi begged for the post to be closed....

However, it is obviously in every member's interest for the truth to be told and the truth has been told, however painful it may be for the guilty party

Considering the close ties between many of the LOC admin/moderators and TDi I wouldn't have been surprised at all when TDi begged for the post to be closed....

However, it is obviously in every member's interest for the truth to be told and the truth has been told, however painful it may be for the guilty party

I hope you are not reffering to me Mike.

We have had this conversation before :)

lol!

I am all for the truth and i completely agree that claims should be backed up and this is for ALL parties.

Rsarin: I wouldnt have given up £2.5k as easily as that out of principle even if i could have afforded it mate.

I hope you are not reffering to me Mike.

We have had this conversation before :)

It was merely an observation dear fellow, no names were named :blink:

Ok guys and girls, I started this thread for a reason and I think that it has about run it's course now. Like peeps have said all this is better out in the open rather than festering in the background.

I think that the main people have had their say now, if anyone has anything to add to the picture please do it before midnight as I have asked for the thread to be closed than. So all views, opinions and facts will be "on the table".

After that can we all stop the sniping and get on with life please.

Thanks for reading folks

@pip,i see your point,although the products were not fit when on the car,alot of time was taken by tdi staff to attempt it,and i know from my own experiences in business that its hard to find the dosh to pay staff when there is a balls up,sympathy if you like and yeah can afford it.Like ive said before I only came over to clear up that it wasnt lexus component failure, although tdi gave this as their conclusion to the issue.NOT interested in bad mouthing anyone,just talking fact about my specific case.

Ok guys and girls, I started this thread for a reason and I think that it has about run it's course now. Like peeps have said all this is better out in the open rather than festering in the background.

I think that the main people have had their say now, if anyone has anything to add to the picture please do it before midnight as I have asked for the thread to be closed than. So all views, opinions and facts will be "on the table".

Thanks for reading folks

Just look at the number of hits this has had :D in just a short time :D

I've loved this thread!!

Its like "Car Crash TV," I've not been on much recently, but this has been unmissable.

:lol: :lol:

Shame it has to end, but common sense has to prevail in the end! :)

I can't refresh fast enought to read everyones comments :lol:

I hope this will be finally resolved for everyones sake B)

Thanks for reading folks

Are the hits of value? Surely the content is the issue. I think this 'merrygoround' witch hunt is one of the worst examples i have seen in LOC in three years.

Thanks for reading folks

Are the hits of value? Surely the content is the issue. I think this 'merrygoround' witch hunt is one of the worst examples i have seen in LOC in three years.

Not sure why, its all been on topic and of relevance to members etc etc....maybe a night infront of countdown suits better....... :duh:

I've got a lot of issues with certain people on here. Which will be divulged in due time....

I for one would love this all to come face to face because I don't hide behind a computer or lawyers like some do!!!!

Why don't we all have a charity boxing match.. This will sort out the bad blood and be a good day out..

I for one call out some people... bare knuckle. :winky:

adie i can only agree

this is the first furom i have used and made alot of freinds but dont like this stuff were you can say alot behind a screen agreed i am new to alot of this but i have spoken to both parties

and like mark says lets deal with it face to face and let the furom get some stability again

and use LOC like it is intended IFORMATION / GOOD DEALS BETWEEN TRADERS / MEETS ETC/

Thanks for reading folks

Closed on Request.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links