Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Alloy Wheel Repair

Hi,

I managed to kerb one of the front wheels (badly) last night whilst trying to avoid an ambulance in the pouring rain...

Could anyone recommend an alloy wheel repair shop in or around London? I have heard about mobile units which can do it "while you wait".

I know the 18-inch Baransu wheels have a different, darker finish to standard alloys - is that going to make repairs more difficult?

Many thanks for any suggestions.

Hi,

I managed to kerb one of the front wheels (badly) last night whilst trying to avoid an ambulance in the pouring rain...

Could anyone recommend an alloy wheel repair shop in or around London? I have heard about mobile units which can do it "while you wait".

I know the 18-inch Baransu wheels have a different, darker finish to standard alloys - is that going to make repairs more difficult?

i have spoken to Lexus woodford service about the baransus They use Wheels direct and say that they can be repaired at home much the same as any other alloy wheel..only the paint is different If they are good enough for franchised dealer I am sure they are fine BTW cost about 40 quid per wheel( I have used them before on my merc with very good results) my local guy 07866499120

alan

alan

Hi,

There is a very recent thread about this.

A couple of weeks ago I used Wicked Wheels, who turn up with their van and do the job on site. They were recommended by Cambridge Lexus. But it was more like £80 per wheel though.

http://www.wickedwheels.co.uk/

Cheers

Mark

you could also write to the ambulance service and tell them that an ambulance caused you to hit the curb and it caused damage and you wish to be recompenssed for the cost of the repair. you will need details of when and where etc