Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jamboos Mudflaps

Eunos800

Am paying the price for selecting the gorgeous St Lucia pearl paintwork - IE basically need to wash / or at least hose down after EVERY trip :o

Most of the dirt is obviously along the door bottoms, and sills, so was wondering Jamboo .....how effective are those mudflaps that you fitted, and where did you get them /how much ?

Also, does anyone know if the dealers or 3rd party folks do a nice quality set of grey interior mats? Not bothered about the rears really...just front.

I currently have my old car's good quality wool /nylon mix grey ones in the car to help keep the originals clean.

My car did come with a set of mats to protect the fixed carpet, but frankly, they are in my opinion crap quality, flashy gold Lexus logos on them, but thin nylon affairs....no luxury feel to them at all :crybaby:

Am paying the price for selecting the gorgeous St Lucia pearl paintwork - IE basically need to wash / or at least hose down after EVERY trip :o

Most of the dirt is obviously along the door bottoms, and sills, so was wondering Jamboo .....how effective are those mudflaps that you fitted, and where did you get them /how much ?

Also, does anyone know if the dealers or 3rd party folks do a nice quality set of grey interior mats? Not bothered about the rears really...just front.

I currently have my old car's good quality wool /nylon mix grey ones in the car to help keep the originals clean.

My car did come with a set of mats to protect the fixed carpet, but frankly, they are in my opinion crap quality, flashy gold Lexus logos on them, but thin nylon affairs....no luxury feel to them at all :crybaby:

Eunos...agree with you on the poor quality of the new mats. I vacuumed and steamed cleaned both sets from the 200 and the 250 today and the difference is obvious...the mats in the 250 appear shoddy quality in comparison to those in the 200 :angry: .

• 6 months later...