Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

C G Lock

Rob's Lexx

Ok, so following on from lee-iceman's post on the CG Locks.......i went down to see for myself on Saturday (being slightly skeptical of course).

Well, after trying one of these out and reading numerous different NCAP reviews, i can honestly say that these little devices really do work great! They hold you firmly, but comfortably, in your seat and eliminate your body movement under tight cornering. Not only that, but they seem to make your body posture more correct.

I know this may have its critics and i'm aware that there has been some debate as to the safety of such a device.............but, to have proved its reliability and safety standard in the most rigorous of testing and to actually better the standard seat-belt restraints during certain types of testing shows their application for the domestic market.

There would be potential for a Group Buy if i can guage enough interest (>10 people) and prices would be between £35 and £40.

Please express any interest and i shall see what i can do with regards to a GB :D

For any of you that want to have a look at the CG Lock website.....CLICK HERE

Cheers Rob :D

Can't really see what these actually do?? :blink:

basically mate they hold you in your seat a lot more firmly and corrctly than ordinary seatbelts. its a cross between a harness and a normal belt. its hard to explain without actually trying one out....but both myself and lee were fortunate to have a go with one at MPH last weekend and we were both impressed. they really really do limit the amount that your body moves under hard/tight cornering. i hate rocking from side to side when giving it some welly round some nice S-bends near me. these will put an end to all thet and whats more, because they improve the posture of the driver.....they should make the ride more comfortable also :winky: :D

i don't think you'll be dissapointed mate :)

How many of these are included, one or a pair.....it's not clear on the website?

price is per item mike (i.e for one CG lock).

obviously, it would benefit passengers in the fact that ride comfort is improved and they wont be leaning all over the place :winky: :D

These just fit over / onto the standard seabelt then? Or the actuall seat. I've got TRD racing seats fitted, so will they still fit?

They clip onto the actual belt, it removes the slack around your waist so you don't slide across leather seats when cornering.

Not sure if you'll notice much difference though seeing as you already have racing seats. Ideal for those of us that can't afford them though

install vid, really is a 2 minute job. Easy to take off too.

is it worth getting these if you don''t have the cash for uprated anti-roll bars? :D

not gonna improve the cars handling matey, but will improve or increase ur feel for the road as you sling it around the twisty bits :winky: :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links