Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aussie 2j Conversion

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all very much for the kind words.

As for the cost do you want to know what it cost or what my wife thinks it cost becuase they are 2 differnt answers--lol.

The cost was very resonable for me becuase of deals, favours and lots and lots of my own hours.But It did take up over 2 years of my life. As for a customer, If I had a customer that wanted this I would sell him one of my packages and go from there, I sell IS200's converted with the 1J and 2J complete registered and engineered www.allstyleautomotive.com its not completely finshed but keep going back and you will see ALL the cars when I finish the sight next week. I also sell the conversion kit for the DIY'ers. I would be more than happy to ship the kit across. Feel free to send me an email. (if your genuinely interested)

Had the car dyno'd tonight on race fuel, wastegate spring only holding 30psi so I couldnt boost it anymore. Will sort it out and get it back to the tuners next Monday.

Car made 838RWHP @30psi on a dynodynamics dyno.

Will post the results after next monday.

Had the car dyno'd tonight on race fuel, wastegate spring only holding 30psi so I couldnt boost it anymore. Will sort it out and get it back to the tuners next Monday.

Car made 838RWHP @30psi on a dynodynamics dyno.

Will post the results after next monday.

Well done mate :D 30psi :o

• 2 weeks later...

There websites lookin real good! The reason i ask about the cost is because i want to get a good idea about whether i want to keep and turbo-charge my BEAMS 3S-GE or do an engine swap. Personally i think it may be easier to keep the 3S-GE and turbo it and maybe it'd be cheaper as well but of course i couldn't expect to get the same performance than out of a 2j or 1j... but this will all be sometime next year anyways unless i win the lottery or something lol im going to deal with important stuff like suspension and brakes etc before i go for more power.

but honestly your car is a big inspiration and definitely showcases the possibilities with the IS/Altezza... Amazing car...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Awesome car and congratulations on all the awards. Well deserved with all the immaculate work you have put into it.

Did you drive home on the same tyres as you used for the vid :lol:

• 6 months later...

WOW what can i say...i am lost for words brett :) top job you have done with this IS and not only is it the best IS i have seen but it all so has the most BHP some 800+ WOW very nice mate, take my hat of to you and every one that helped........

( now where did i put my tools i must get my V8 IS done lol )

I don't know how I've missed this thread in the past but it's truly amazing! I've never seen this attention to detail in a custom job (except on overhaulin' but this is even better! :yahoo: )

Well done for doing this, as I can't imagine many people would put this much time, money and effort into this type of build :)

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links