Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Could This Solve All The Problems?

Had the same problem very easy to reslove, for the SE models there are two connectors which connect to the original lexus system, you need to chop of the module and connect this to the two pin module ISO in your lexus, the module has one power and one earth just match them up with the lexus iso cable, i think its a pink (power) and brown (earth) one this should work!

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had the same problem very easy to reslove, for the SE models there are two connectors which connect to the original lexus system, you need to chop of the module and connect this to the two pin module ISO in your lexus, the module has one power and one earth just match them up with the lexus iso cable, i think its a pink (power) and brown (earth) one this should work!

So you are saying that there is no need for this extra box i am trying to wire in?

And the original connector for the stereo, the two wire one, gets spliced into a live and earth?

• 4 years later...

Okey yesterday I removed dashboard to chance my factory radio to Pioneer aftermarket player. I runned to this problem. I have Lexus IS 200 Sport year 1999. I bought some amp bypass adaptor, but It didint fit in. I got confused. Tryed to read this topic but didint find really anything..

Adaptor: http://www.bluespot.co.uk/car-audio.aspx/pc2-93-4-adaptor

Picture of the wires and adaptor.

post-43071-0-25412300-1341050739.jpg

• 2 years later...

Hi,

Anyone got a wiring diagram for the following cable? I have a Pioneer double din stereo but i cannot figure out the pinout from this cable (from what i have read is the cable from the speakers/electronics in the car to the amp). I have a bypass cable, but since i don't know what cable is what, it's hard to wire to the Pioneer.

DzpARd2.jpg