Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Altezza Rs200 Cruise Control?

MacRS200

Browsing Auto Trader, like you do, I came across this Altezza and it has cruise control apparently.

Anyone else got cruise control on a Tezza RS200? Is it really an AS200 (which I believe had it as an option)?

Would really like to know as I was sitting on the M25 the other night at 04:00 doing a steady 80 thinking I wish I had cruise control :blink: If it was optional then it could maybe added.

Well it has tiptronic buttons on the steering wheel so that means it's not an AS200....

I would like cruise control too for the long journeys.... i have heard of aftermarket systems before but never investigated it for an Altezza

plenty of aftermarket options available and easy to self fit

Yup, just thought that if it was a factory fit option it may have all the wiring there and just need to fit the control end.

Bloke I work with had it done to his VW van, all it needed was a change of indicator stalk that cost around £100 IIRC.

Guys

Can anyone confirm if I am able to fit Lexus cruise control to my as200? Will deffo do it if it is possible.

Cheers

Chris

Should be no prob on an AS, it is the same as an IS after all.

They aren't to expensive, they sell for around the $100-$200 NZD mark here, have yet to try it on a manual but my mates partner had it installed into her automatic Nissan 200SX and it works wonders!

Have been considering this but I dont do enough 'cruising' to make the most of it :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links