Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 07 Infomation

Monster-Mat

Do I really need to book the ferry?

I'm asking because there is no time any more for money transfer.

Is it possible just to get there, pay cash and get the next ferry to Dover?

Be cause it's unsure when we will arrive up there due to traffic.

Never used the ferry but for the tunnel, you can come and get the next train but it is about 150euros with return where you could get it for 60 if you book it. Just need a credit car to book.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK that's fine thank you much.

Redneck won't be able to come with us, but he ensured me to come up

with us next year in convoi.

So I will be ready to arrive in my IS300 M/T (maybe Turbo :shifty: ) and Jens too

in his awsome modified IS200 S/C in 2008. :whistling:

For this time I will be just a guest to look and watch.... :tomato:

I'm going for the luxury and quality of the Lexus Inn. (otherwise known as my backseat) :D

nasty are you doing it friday and saturday night, think you'll need a good massage when you get home LoL

I'm going for the luxury and quality of the Lexus Inn. (otherwise known as my backseat) :D

Hey Rikos, that's a coincidence, i just booked my room at the Lexus Inn too :) unfortunately backseat rooms were full, so they've offered me a reclining front seat :) lol

Hey Rikos, that's a coincidence, i just booked my room at the Lexus Inn too :) unfortunately backseat rooms were full, so they've offered me a reclining front seat :) lol

I couldnt afford the room so i had to settle for the back :whistling:

@Ellz - think i will definately need a massage will probably do it both nights!! :crybaby:

Due to a ***** up of the Show organizers and the pig ignorance of the show ground owners, the Toyota Village will not be attending.

basically the Toyota Village takes 2 and half days to erect, the show ground organizers, would not let Toyota onto sight to erect the Village

we will still have the hospitality Trailers, and the F1 simulator though

Due to a ***** up of the Show organizers and the pig ignorance of the show ground owners, the Toyota Village will not be attending.

basically the Toyota Village takes 2 and half days to erect, the show ground organizers, would not let Toyota onto sight to erect the Village

we will still have the hospitality Trailers, and the F1 simulator though

What is the toyota village ???

im ready to get :tomato:

a huge totally cool set up with Tv's and a huge 17 meter covered area......................that we cant now have due to **** wits at East of England showground

Does anyone know how much it is just for Sunday?

£15 if you are coming onto the stand (same price as weekend ticket)

Janey - is that 15 quid each or per car? (If it's per car we will most prolly make an appearance :) )

Does anyone know how much it is just for Sunday?

£15 if you are coming onto the stand (same price as weekend ticket)

Janey - is that 15 quid each or per car? (If it's per car we will most prolly make an appearance :) )

its per person !

just hide Josie in the boot :whistling:

Ah - shame as we were planning on doing JAE and a Heli thing in Northants.... both are similar per person, so I would be blowing 60 quid plus fuel.... bah... must be more organised next year! (must not move house at the same time as all these things I want to go to! :D)

ive got a 4 man tent , with only me and brother in law in, your quite welcome to bumk up , if you have a sleeping bag

i may have a mate stoppin over as well but if he's not i'll definately take you up on that thank you fella.

no problem , Rikos, ill be there , just look for the battered black '300 sport,.

hold on, im in show and shine this time,

ok look for the slightly clean battered '300 sport

Just out of curiosity, do you recieve anything in return for the ticket, i.e: a band or stamp?

J

Yep, you get a state of the art :whistling: wristband :)

no toyota village :( i was telling my mates all about it, and now there isn't even going to be one :(

well shotgun for the F1 simulator! :D

is the simulator a timed track lap? If so lets have a comp :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links