Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Piaa Silicone Wipers

GRiM

GRIM,

Any chance of getting more wipers? If not can I buy direct (I have gone Gold :hocus-pokus: ) with the discount?

BTW - need to check if they'll fit the SC430

Cheers

Vin

According to the PIAA web site SC430 uses..

Driver side 24"

Passenger side 20"

I'll check if we can get you the discount, as the Group buy order has been finished.

Admin might have a set of IS200 wipers free, but I'll check. These however, are not your size.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This group buy on wipers is now officially closed.

If you don't receive a PM offering you a set at the discount price, then I'm afraid you've missed it, and we can't help you.

PIAA wipers are available from a number of suppliers, and details of the GB supplier are available in GOLD forums.

Those that have received these wipers, or are due to do so, please let us know your thoughts on them...

Has anyone tried these wipers at high speed yet? The PIAA ones don't have a fin to stop lift at higher speeds. Says they are a 'enhanced aerodynamic design to reduce windlift', but they don't seem any different to the Lexus ones...........

Has anyone tried these wipers at high speed yet? The PIAA ones don't have a fin to stop lift at higher speeds. Says they are a 'enhanced aerodynamic design to reduce windlift', but they don't seem any different to the Lexus ones...........

had no problems on the way home last night.

:whistling:

• 3 months later...

If you guys got the wipers from the Group Buy supplier I PM'd you about, can either of you PM me with the price you got them for?

If it's still good enough, I'll arrange to have it posted as a GOLD members buy price in the GOLD forums.

ta luv's...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links