Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Almost Finished

Nice work guys, bet your happy Dave.

What manifold is that you've got ? could you pm me details please :D

Hi Ellz , the manifold is available at SPC Horsham , it's an Ike Flack ( IKEngineering ) :D

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just caught up on our progress Dave. You're a nutter :yahoo:

360 odd bhp would normally be enough for most people, I look forwards to seeing it in the flesh :D

Just one quick question, will you ever have enough of the addictive drug called "power" ? :lol:

HiWozza , i guess the answer to your question is NO , i was at Santa Pod the weekend watching top fuel and funny cars :D

That sounds fanastic Dave, and some very good figures again mate :D

And i bet it kicks like a mule at the moment now that it has the turbo fitted B)

I only picked the car up friday night but i must say i'm having a lot of fun with BOOST :D

• 4 weeks later...

Just a small update , the red Brembo's i had are gone and in there place are the bigger gold Brembo's running on bigger Black Diamond disc's front and rear :D , also in preparation for my new engine going in is a bigger fuel pump , fuel return line and fuel regulater :D

Just a small update , the red Brembo's i had are gone and in there place are the bigger gold Brembo's running on bigger Black Diamond disc's front and rear :D , also in preparation for my new engine going in is a bigger fuel pump , fuel return line and fuel regulater :D

Hi dave, can not wait to see your car mate, :whistling:

HHmm who was it now that said IS would be better off with a return line and regulater, :winky: along time ago that was now!! But its good you are geting it done now dave, :D

• 1 month later...

Hi , just a small update , my car is at SPC Horsham having it's new engine installed and a few other bits and bobs , hopefully it will be ready for JAE :D , i've been driving the SPC turbo test car for five days and its very very good :D

• 1 month later...

Its one SPC are now selling Ellz,

From the look of it its bulk made in the far east as the welds are machine welds.

Well it is hand made , one of three , and hand welded :D , just putting the record straight .

Its one SPC are now selling Ellz,

From the look of it its bulk made in the far east as the welds are machine welds.

Well it is hand made , one of three , and hand welded :D , just putting the record straight .

fair enough i'll hold my hands up if im wrong.