Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jamie's Lexus

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a short question..the spoiler on urs is that original lexus or is that the spoiler that comes with the sport model or...? reason im asking is because i have seen lexus is200 sport models with that rear lip spoiler but no brake light, but it looks like yours has a brake light?

a short question..the spoiler on urs is that original lexus or is that the spoiler that comes with the sport model or...? reason im asking is because i have seen lexus is200 sport models with that rear lip spoiler but no brake light, but it looks like yours has a brake light?
Looks like the genuine IS300 spoiler :)

That's a lot of pics.......but looks great, love the scenery too :)

Have the alloys been refurbed a slightly different colour? They look darker than normal....

Re the spoiler, early ones had no brake light, cars post 2001 had the larger one with brake light :winky:

That's a lot of pics.......but looks great, love the scenery too :)

Have the alloys been refurbed a slightly different colour? They look darker than normal....

Re the spoiler, early ones had no brake light, cars post 2001 had the larger one with brake light :winky:

theres one in the lexus accessories book for the is200 as well, that actually is only stuck to the boot lid on either end of the spoiler and has a brake light. so theres 3 different ones? want to get one for my se, but i guess i need to find out which they actually do then..

Yeh they look like they've been re-done as the poished bits on the spokes look like they've been painted, need to get my ones done at some point.

Nice car there though mate, lovin the colour :winky:

Looks like the road from Belmont Village towards Horwich if i aint mistaken :D

LOL been up there wrestling sheep a few times in my youth :P

Jammy where you get your TOMS eyelids from??

Hey there everyone,
Nice car there mate, whereabouts did you take the pics?

For those of you that identified the shoot location as Rivington / Belmont - Top marks and a big tick! It's actually Rivington Road.

You may notice the location is simlar or should I say exact to that of the Foci :D

The alloys have been refurbed by the previous owner and now have a shadow effect to them, which I really do like and suit the dark rear lights and tints on the car. Also Scotch guarded or something? I must admit they come up really well every time I wash her!

Jammy where you get your TOMS eyelids from??

The eyelids were purchased from an eBay seller called enurf, his shop is here:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrpp...Q3aMEWNQ3aMESOI

They took less than a week to arrive and were really well packed.

Sweet lookin Lex sir, what's your first big mod? S/C or styling kit?

and

Nice jay, looking good. You decided which grille yet?

As for the first mod? The purchase process has already started with the afore mentioned TOMs style eyelids, rear cusco strut brace and a few grilles sat in the garage waiting to decide which: OEM sport grille, chrome altezza grille and possibly the LE grille soon.

The first major mod will be the SuperCharger as I'm having one from Dave and having that fitted soon! :D

Shortly after the S/C has been fitted, I'm either gonna start building on my "To Paint" pile with the TRD skirts or invest in some suspension bits 'n' bobs.

I don't know if everyone oop North (or not necessarily from oop here) fancies an Owner's Club Meet up Rivington one weekend? If so, let me know here and I'll start a new topic to arrange attendees, dates, locations etc.

Thanks for all the great comments, they're appreciated!

Jamie

Jamie,

PM me your address I will definitely get the LE grille in the post to you this week