Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jamie's Lexus

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

:lol:

You really did get a lot of stuff in your car mate, well impressed, she's a minter by the way :)

Can't wait to see the exhaust and stuff, that'll be awesome, heard Ellz mention it but don't think I've seen one yet!

Just found this thread as not been on here much.

Glad I saw your car at the weekend for a proper look over.

Coming on nicely, and after the weekends purchases I think you will have a real beauty on your hands.

Couldn't believe how light those braces were when you went to get them from the stall at JAE i was very impressed with your whole set up and it seems to get better as you go on mate and glad you sorted the rattle you had on the S/C..

I fitted that strut brace when i got back and think it looks quite good just want to get some arbs for mine now then get the geo set up :whistling:

I don't want to be a party pooper.... I am well impressed with the mods, my car is the same colour and i am imagining mine with all your mods, but how much has it increased your insurance premiums by? Snag is, as far as i know, if you don't declare your mods to the insurers, if you end up in a crash and your car gets inspected prior to the insurers authorising any payment, they could deem your policy invalid and you will end up well out of pocket with a busted car and no way of fixing it. Have you got round this?

Hi Jamie,

just read through this whole thread and really impressed, i remember we both got the Lexus at roughly the same time and joined up on here. But where as i spent all my money going round the world you decided to spend it on your motor and an awesome job it is aswell. Now i have just got back i am starting on mine, i have just fitted a new aftermarket head unit, it has just gone for it's MOT this morning and passed. so all it needs is the 40k service doing now!

When i get it back i am looking to buy some PIAA carbon window wipers and upgrading all the bulbs for the headlights and sidelights with some white lights! I have also been looking at getting an air filter it has been recommended to get the greddy one, but after reading this i might go for the same one.

Another thing i have read is that you fitted them Carbon look covers under the bonnet, where did you get these from?

I think the next thing i do is going to be right out a list and a time scale and then the journey starts.

Once again great thread. well worth the read.

Smoked OE Altezza Wind Deflectors:

Ahhh.. i've been after these for a while! I didn't see them at JAE?! Who was selling them? :( Damn!

contact steve on here as he has them for £35

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links