Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jamie's Lexus

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you need to push that clip all the way in mate, until the loop touches the hole. Otherwise the grips on the other side will not be doing their job!

I used the supplied washer on mine, but filed a small groove in it for the pin to sit in to get it to fit.

jamie, did you need another washer then fella?

also, i understand this new spring help snap the bypass shut??, but is there not an old spring that needs to be removed as i remember a post about problems with running both at the same time :unsure: ??

have you noticed any diffrence since fitting it mate? do you still get that jerk below 3k??

• 2 weeks later...
Also, fitted new LED sidelights - they are bright :D

DSC00589Medium.jpg

Cheers,

Jamie

What LED's are they and where did you get them from? Not seen any that look like that before. Are they white when lit?

Hi there,

These LEDs look unusual because the silver area is actually a cooling heatsink. Yes they are white when illuminated and were purchased from eBay. I can get the link for those interested...

Thanks,

Jamie

Cheers Jamie, a link would be great

Had some right catching up to do on this thread since I've been away, everything's looking ace mate, love your pics :)

As for the grille mate I'm like you and prefer the LE, like you say, it makes things a little rarer as they're not fitted to non-LE cars as standard, and you can also say it's the SportDesign grille from the US - I was looking for one for ages until I found out it was the same as the one on the LE!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links