Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Boddamloon's Mods To Date

Looking good Rod B) Hope you can make it to Blackpool matey be good to see you again?

Not going to make this one im afraid Chris im off to Holland for a week on business wont be back until the Friday night and them im off again on the Tuesday. everything a bit busy at the moment but would have liked to have made this. Ill be watching out for the pics of the day.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to admit Chris is does take a bit of getting used to the noise. I think my one is probally a bit louder than any of the other ones i have heard not sure if this is because i used stainless in the induction rather than silicon hose. Even evo/scooby drivers come up to me asking whats going on under the hood as it sounds so different to turbos. But its not everyones cup of tea

Don't get me wrong I love ur car it looks great I just probably havent heard the sound enough as you say u get use to it.. I'd imagine a turbo would annoy you after awhile as well, I have lots of awful squeaks at the moment on my suspension i think I force myself to turn the music up..lol

@Rob I do certainly look at the cars when they whine past me if it was a Lex I'd say dam it's nice an faster than mine... If it was a Mini or somthing I'd go 2 noisey ewww horrible... dam still faster than mine lol

Looking good Rod B) Hope you can make it to Blackpool matey be good to see you again?

Not going to make this one im afraid Chris im off to Holland for a week on business wont be back until the Friday night and them im off again on the Tuesday. everything a bit busy at the moment but would have liked to have made this. Ill be watching out for the pics of the day.

Thats a shame matey but there will be more :winky: Enjoy holland mate it a place i would like to go and see even if it is on business :)

cheers mannie hopefully we will meet up soon, will need to organise something with the rest of the guys around here. i seen your last Aberdeen one you were going to have but i was away at that time aswell so hopefully we can get something sorted

Well guy's i got the new bumper and roof spoiler fitted on on Friday. Also i fitted custom made induction and a stainless pipe coming from the back of bumper up to feed the induction with some cooler air.Comments welcome.

picture026zz5.jpg

picture028ce6.jpg

picture003wh9.jpg

picture030jw2.jpg

picture034ka7.jpg

picture036ga2.jpg

picture044vp5.jpg

picture045hr0.jpg

Where did you get the roof spoiler from??? Cant find it anyway?

Yeh as chris says it was a BMW one i got and i only need to sand 1/4" off each end it was quite simple to do. Theres not much on the go in roof spoilers for the is200.if i remember right i think it was around £70 then had to get it painted. i got it from www.Altezzalighting.co.uk although i dont see it on his site. If your interested mention to the guy that its like the one the guy from Scotland with the lexus he will remember. Failing that PM me and ill get in touch with him. He wanted a pic of my one fitted for his site and i sent it a while back.

Cheers for that, I’ll speak nicely to the misses and ill get contact with them to order one. Your cars looking amazing now - really nice body kit. You’re going to have to stop modding as your costing me a fortune - I see it on yours and want it!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 months later...
I got round to fitting the stainless dials today and was very impressed how easy and straight forward the kit was so its a big thank-you to Jason!!!

picture013mk4.jpg

Also i fitted some of the TRD dust caps to coompliment my wheels(supposed to be tamperproof but we'll see)

picture011vu5.jpg

LOL these have now been stolen !!!!

i just noticed today dont know when they were taken. little scumbags aw well at least they never kicked it

I got pulled in town on way home tonight(front light not working)

I have MOT next week so i unplugged HID's and i think the plug was a little corroded on the standard set up as i just touched the light and the bulb lit up.

The copper asked if it was HID's as he saw the ballast boxes and i said they were unplugged as i had a MOT coming up and i no longer had washers and he said its ok and he certainly wouldnt pull anyone for that and couldnt see any garages failing it in test???

Then he said that my number plate wouldnt pass and i said it was an import so he said "Oh well thats okay as you can have smaller fonts" and the continued to say that there was no other place my plate could be fitted and as long as it was reflective nd it had the BS number??

I said i thought it was cars after 2001 that needed the BS number and he said no it was any plate made after that that required it.

I think he was just a decent copper well both of them was. Told me to make sure my headlights work good and left

I got caught speeding beside Glasgow last April by mobile unit and got letter which i accepted the fine/points(£60 + 3 pts) and sent it all away. Just remembered this week that i had not got license back so i called them and to cut a long story everything has been lost and all i have to do is pay for a new license and get back a clean one.It reached the district court but never reached DVLA so thats another chunk of luck.

Anyone want this weeks lottery numbers!!!!!