Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Centre Arm Rest

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I had a reciept for the for the Armrest of one of the previous owners of my IS. the part number is 589055300c0 at www.lexus-parts.com They are in Dallas. Hopefully the currency conversion should n't hurt too much. I'm in Ireland and on the yo-yos. they also have them in cream as well. Maybe we all should be ordering of this crowd.

Hope I helped out.

$309 plus postage which apparently they'll email you after you order because its outside US.

But still seems cheaper. About £150-£170 plus postage.

just don't like the look of the eBay one.

I've just mailed them and asked how much postage would be to the UK and if they're consider a group discount.

So just got to wait for an Answer now.

Stav

have emailed them for a total cost onc shipping to the uk..

anybody interested in a group buy?? maybe we could arrange this??

Doh only just noticed your post after i'd done it as well. LOL.

Never mind we'll see what they say.

Stav

I've just mailed them and asked how much postage would be to the UK and if they're consider a group discount.

I'm definately after one too if the price is right...

3693.jpg

3695.jpg

Just had an Email back from the Guy saying that its $48 postage so that $357 in total. which i work out to be about £180 delivery.

Still not cheap but beter than Lexus.

I've emailed him back though and asked about a group discount on postage or the items if we order all at once.

Stav

6 of us so far then, you think we can haggle for £125 per unit if bought together? I don't mind paying that much, thats a $600 discount off the full order though, so the more people who want one, the better....

Just got an Email back from the bloke regarding group discount:

Marc,

As your idea sounds great, the center armrest is already heavily discounted. Our current volume is 3-4 of these a month to owners residing in Europe (5-10 within the US). Our pricing has been calculated for this projected volume.

On the chance you are able to purchase quantity 50 of the IS armrest, only then can a discount be applied as well as a combined shipping rate.

Again, I thank you for the opportunity to assist,

Darrel Diller

Internet Customer Relations

Sewell Lexus Online

lexus-parts.com

ddiller@sewell.com

So its not looking likely we'll get them any cheaper but still a better price than Lexus UK.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links