Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Body Kit For An Is200?

Hi all!

I am thinking about adding a body kit onto my IS200!

As i have seen so many different kits, i dont know which one is the best one as im getting 2 exhausts put in aswell?

Can anybody provide me pictures showing thier IS200 with their kits?

Any body on the forum sell these kits, what are prices like including fitting?

Is lexus dealers an option? As sports gril is cheap, is the body kit?l

thanks!

Its lowered on TTE coilovers..

Front bumper is around £600 - £700

TTE rear lip - around £100 (depending on deals being done by Lexus)

TRD side skirts I think are around £250 odd??? can't quite remember might be more, other people on here will know better. PM Chis.S

Fitting & painting including the front bumper, probably around £1000k plus. As the front bumper is no where near a straight fit. It actually had to have a lot of it cut away and remade to fit. But I know a top guy who sorts me out on body and spray work and does a top job as you can see from the pics. :)

Its lowered on TTE coilovers..

Front bumper is around £600 - £700

TTE rear lip - around £100 (depending on deals being done by Lexus)

TRD side skirts I think are around £250 odd??? can't quite remember might be more, other people on here will know better. PM Chis.S

Fitting & painting including the front bumper, probably around £1000k plus. As the front bumper is no where near a straight fit. It actually had to have a lot of it cut away and remade to fit. But I know a top guy who sorts me out on body and spray work and does a top job as you can see from the pics. :)

i've rang lexus before re. spoilers..and they do rear lip spoiler and rear spoilers with the brake lights that are higher level if u know what i mean. is that rear lip one the same one that u got?