AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Rikos

Supercars

Which one would you choose?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Supercars

• Ferrari
    • Lambourghini
    • Jaguar
    • Mercedes
    • Bugatti
    • Noble
    • Porsche
    • Zonda
    • TVR
    • Aston Martin

bugatti for making the awesome veyron,it costs volkswagen 5 million pounds to actually build one but they are selling it for 800,000 pounds making a huge loss just to prove it could be done to make a 1001bhp supercar

Erm is it just me who thinks if you got the Bugatti you could actually sell it and buy every other car on the list? (Ok prob not the Zonda ;)

And hold on this vote needs updating!!! Where is the Lexus LFA?! Now THAT would get my vote :)

And hold on this vote needs updating!!! Where is the Lexus LFA?! Now THAT would get my vote :)

LFA would definitely get my vote too...even though there are so many other cars out there that outperform it in comparison. For a long time I used to ask myself 'what is it that makes the LFA so desirable for me?'.

And then I realised:

With most cars these days (not just supercars) they're built to be faster or more powerful or the more stylish or even simply to outsell their rivals...they all (maybe with a handful of exceptions) are generally built to compete with or trump one another in these respects. The thing that makes the LFA so special in my eyes is that in relative comparison it almost ignores the competition, it isn't really built to compete in the truest sense otherwise Toyota wouldn't have spent so much and gone to such extreme lengths to develop a car that falls short on paper to so many other cars that cost less than half as much, the LFA is built purely to exhilarate and is a sheer engineering masterclass of the sort that don't come about everyday. The noise, the poise, the technology...everything about this car just makes my mouth water.

I chose Aston just because I have a major crush on them - gorgeous cars!

But if someone said to me I could buy any super car, it'd probably have to be a Koenigseggeggeggeggeggegg CCX-R