Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Faq: New Member And Cannot Post Anything

Steve

If new members are having problems with posting to the forums and get error messages then please note the following answers which may answer why you cannot post on the forums.

1. All new registrations are authorised once a day. We check every new registration to see if they are a real person and not a forum spam bot. Due to heavy registrations of spam bots and spammers we are forced to do this daily to prevent fouling of the forums with unwanted material being posted. All accounts are usually authorised every early evening time.

2. If your account is authorised and you still cannot post then you are probably posting in the "For Sale" Section which is restricted to gold members only. If you are a gold member and cannot post then please PM me (private Message) with your gold username and I will upgrade your account.

To check if your account is active please click your username at the top left hand side of the page. When your profile appears, under your username in the profile it will say "Member Group" if next to it says Member then your account is active. If it says Validating then your account is under review and should be active whithin the next 24 hours.

Thanks

• Like 2