Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Announcement

Tony-Bones

Please note that as from 11/6/07 I will be relocating to http://www.kiplingmotoristcentres.co.uk/se...-hempstead.html and will no longer be at STS Watford.

New contact numbers are

01442 400461 wim office

0870 165 1132 centre

Please ensure that you mention "WIM" or "wheels-inmotion" when calling, so that i can personally take care if you.

Thanks very much for your support.

Tony

Great news Tony, now we don't have to travel into the M25 to visit :)

Good luck with the new premises.

Will the Gold discount still apply?

Yes they will. wim is being transported allowing much more than before in STS. All previous fee's still apply.

I'm guessing you've got yourself a new job then Tony?

Excellent news mate, all the best and hope this gives you a bit more freedom, you're a valuable asset to anyone with your knowledge :)

All the best and good luck and if you keep nudging your way North be careful because I'll be coming to see you :lol:

Your move from A to B has been noted Tony, and added to "favourites" :winky:

Do they make exceedingly good cuppa's :whistling:

Yes they do :lol: Fact is the move is better for me and the customer in a better less rushed environment.

Good luck with the new premises and hope there's some big car parks near to have some meets in the future :winky:

If you need any help with anythin Tony just give me a shout :D

Thanks.... Fact is i am just working from this centre until i have acquired my own home. For your information all the parameters set by wim past, present and future still exist. All that has changed is the location :D

Sounds like great news Tony :)

Thank you.... Tiss scary stuff though. But for the better... We have some very interesting developments ahead. As we know the Geometric positions wim wrote for the IS200/300/SC are well established. The 220&250 are equally in our sight since once again Lexus wim says "Heuston" we have a problem :ph34r:

I have seen screen shots of what was said by a certain individual. Utterly disgraceful.

To set the record straight:

1. WIM is not a franchise of TDI

2. TDI does not have a franchise network within it's business model.

3. TDI will probably become a franchised outlet for WIM at some point.

4. WIM will have it's own premises as well as a nationwide network of approved franchises sooner or later.

I hope this clears up the situation once and for all, and allows Tony to do his good work unimpeded by fools, to provide a valued service to LOC members and create a better life for himself and his family :)

I have seen screen shots of what was said by a certain individual. Utterly disgraceful.

To set the record straight:

1. WIM is not a franchise of TDI

2. TDI does not have a franchise network within it's business model.

3. TDI will probably become a franchised outlet for WIM at some point.

4. WIM will have it's own premises as well as a nationwide network of approved franchises sooner or later.

I hope this clears up the situation once and for all, and allows Tony to do his good work unimpeded by fools, to provide a valued service to LOC members and create a better life for himself and his family :)

Thank you Mark for that post. I am unaccustomed to the type of attack previously thrown at me. This thread innocently explains my moving from A to B. How this makes me a target for some parties goes beyond logic.

Good luck with the move Tony, I know how frustrated you have been with the whole STS scenario.

Really must get round to that N/S ball joint and get my "dustbin on wheels" checked out :lol:

p.s. Will you still be able to sort out tyres as well?

Good luck with the move Tony, I know how frustrated you have been with the whole STS scenario.

Really must get round to that N/S ball joint and get my "dustbin on wheels" checked out :lol:

p.s. Will you still be able to sort out tyres as well?

Thank you... Yes the tyre and mechanical window is very open in my new location. As you know in the past i was tied by corporate constraints limiting the sort of flexibility i would like. My move resets this and opens a better experience.

oh tyres, thats good :D

if they have any 225/235/255 18" tyres they are throwing :winky:

To be honest a independent company like Kipling is more likely to become involved with the Drifty than STS. You have the skill and exposure they have the rubber.... By deduction it would be wise for them to support you.