Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mods Update, Ongoing Project :-)

Hello all :)

Had a busy week playing with my car so thought i'd post an update to see what you think? ;)

Fitted my apexi lowering springs today took me 3hrs but got there in the end and put my induction kit on with the red covers,

Now got to put my altezza rear spoiler on and eyebrows next just got to get some more paint then not sure what to do next so open to any ideas apart from giving it a good clean :D

Here's a few pics

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been looking at the tte rear lip but think the price could do with coming down a bit now as the trd one is a lot cheeper :blink: But think the tte one would look better with the tte front bumper thats already on but which side skirts would you go for if any?? :unsure:

Can't fault the Trd Skirts mate, they suit pretty much any other front/rear skirts... see k2dul.com for some more Trd pics :D

coming on nicely Chris whats next mate???

Hello Rod how you doing mate?

Not sure what to do next got a bit of a blank brain at the moment think i'm going to go for some skirts and rear lip and maybe some new wheels? :unsure:

i bet your missing your lex while your over sea's mate? dont forget my stick of rock mate and a post card? :hehe::hehe:

Can't fault the Trd Skirts mate, they suit pretty much any other front/rear skirts... see k2dul.com for some more Trd pics :D

Kazi thats one clean looking motor you have mate do like the black bet it takes some polishing :D

Like the detailing under the bonnet mate, great work there :)

Keep it up!

J

Cheers Jamie still trying to sort an engine cover out to hide all the wiring :unsure: have you had any luck with finding the rattle that you have on yours mate?? going to have a look at another IS200/300 tommorrow as my jeeps costing more to run than the lex so might have 2 to play with soon :D

Chris... :)

2!!!!! :lol:

I think you should buy another and start a major project! :D

Cars looking good mate look forward to seeing soon at Staffs meet, I think the skirts would be a good touch next .. either tte or trd they're both nice.

Looking good mate, its come along way since since I first saw it standard :) Sill love the colour, saw another parked up by Stafford Market today. Common as pig **** now :D

Yeh i know mate theres 1 in penkridge by my brothers and another chap liked mine so much he just brought 1 in Lichfield so looks like when i look at the is300 tomorrow i might have a wash and a drive? :D

Bobby that induction kit i had off you sounds great mate very very happy with it :D :D

Have you thought of what your going to do to yours or are you happy now you've got the big smile maker under your bonnet? :D

Looks good mate :) Have you had the front bumper resprayed again yet :question:

Not as yet mate going to find out about a price for it this week as its now starting to bug me :crybaby: and want to get it sorted before i go to JAE or i'll be putting my tent over the front? :blush:

Looking good mate, its come along way since since I first saw it standard :) Sill love the colour, saw another parked up by Stafford Market today. Common as pig **** now :D

Yeh i know mate theres 1 in penkridge by my brothers and another chap liked mine so much he just brought 1 in Lichfield so looks like when i look at the is300 tomorrow i might have a wash and a drive? :D

Bobby that induction kit i had off you sounds great mate very very happy with it :D :D

Have you thought of what your going to do to yours or are you happy now you've got the big smile maker under your bonnet? :D

Chris

I am going for an induction kit for the s/c. I know Gord said it was loud but I am going to gib

ve it a go. Car into the tuning shop Wednesday so will post the results. Enjoy the hot weather down your way, got the car cleaned today but still no sun. Still :D

Cheers

Bobby