Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stainless Steel Dial Conversion For Is200

Pricing will be around £50 for the off the shelf versions (rising sun, lexus, sport, altezza, tte supercharged)........ this will include the delivery, even to dublin :whistling:

prices will be around £75+ for the custom versions depending on complexity of the dials :winky:

will be selling soon hopefully :unsure::whistling:

Jason :P

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

Thought i'd update this with the pics of the other set that Jason made :) I'm very impressed with the whole kit and the fitting was quite easy to do they came with very easy to follow instructions and worked a treat think they update the IS200 dials very well and very happy with the finished product :D

Thankyou Jason for letting me be your guinea pig :D

How are they made !? :D

Closely gaurded secret :ph34r::lol: Not really, similar process to when pcb boards are made, using ultra violet light and acid etched, or something like that. Its accurate to about 0.001mm so precise enough me thinks :whistling: :P

Jason,

I am really impressed by your dials. When you've completed the Lexus logo design for an auto and they're on sale be sure to let me know. You really do deserve to earn your money from the dials, they are great and I'm sure there'll be a waiting list!

Keith

Jason,

I am really impressed by your dials. When you've completed the Lexus logo design for an auto and they're on sale be sure to let me know. You really do deserve to earn your money from the dials, they are great and I'm sure there'll be a waiting list!

Keith

Thanks mate, i have purchased a auto dial set from another user and will be butchering them soon to create the template for the auto version. :whistling:

However, profit is minimal for the amount of effort it takes to assemble each kit/instructions and postage, just like the fact that people will be driving around with them on their cars and i can say that I designed them :whistling: :P

These look great i would be up for a set, maybe with the TRD logo on it or Turbo something like that, would it be ok to do the TRD ones or do you think copyright etc would be infringed

Also just an idea but with JAE coming up you should get some made and bring them along im sure you'd sell a stack of them, everyone on here loves them.

let me know when they can be bought

Cheers Elliott

These look great i would be up for a set, maybe with the TRD logo on it or Turbo something like that, would it be ok to do the TRD ones or do you think copyright etc would be infringed

Also just an idea but with JAE coming up you should get some made and bring them along im sure you'd sell a stack of them, everyone on here loves them.

let me know when they can be bought

Cheers Elliott

Thanks Ellz.

I have already made the file for the TTE supercharger version but i think it will breach copyright, i think trd ones will be the same, meaning i can't probably sell them, going to look into it further but pretty sure its a no no :crybaby: Anyone know the law regarding copying company logo's??????? :unsure::unsure:

I have however got a version with the lexus logo and supercharged written on it that i know is fine.

Hopefully have them selling before JAE, so hopefully bring loads of different versions along with me and then i can do the fitting for people while im there :whistling: :D

Hmm, the law regarding company logos. I think it's ok to steal whatever logos you desire and use them in any way you want, just as long as the company doesn't find out lol! :whistling:

Hope my little legal tidbit is of some use! :winky:

Keith

Hmm, the law regarding company logos. I think it's ok to steal whatever logos you desire and use them in any way you want, just as long as the company doesn't find out lol! :whistling:

Hope my little legal tidbit is of some use! :winky:

Keith

well if you say its fine then i guess i can, if i get any law suits i will pass them on to you :lol::lol:

Ok people, these are now for sale on eBay :whistling:

I don't have a traders account yet but matt has said its fine to post up and i will have to backdate my account when steve returns i guess!

Anyway, you can order them through the eBay link or contact me directly...................

who's going to be the first then, apart from me and the guinea pig (aztecbandit) of course :whistling: :winky:

Ok people, these are now for sale on ebay :whistling:

I don't have a traders account yet but matt has said its fine to post up and i will have to backdate my account when steve returns i guess!

Anyway, you can order them through the ebay link or contact me directly...................

who's going to be the first then, apart from me and the guinea pig (aztecbandit) of course :whistling: :winky:

I've already got some and they look great :P :P

Right, first batch of 6 will be ordered today :whistling:

going for..........

1x rising sun version

1x lexus logo

1x tte compressor (just to see what they look like)

1x lexus logo/supercharged text

2x Lexus Sport

However, depending on how well they go i may order a second lot :unsure:

Any more images mate, or are they still in "development"?

J

They are now for sale mate, No more pictures as i havn't made an more yet. 6 are on order now asmentioned above, will post up pics of them when they turn up! :whistling:

Im think rising sun with the TRD logo in the middle of the sun ?? is this possible ?? maybe a TRD bit on the rev counter as well ?

Yes, possible although will cost a little more as they have to create a template for each dial kit, each new variation needs a new template so this will need a new one to be created....probably about £10 more :unsure: ish....

Im think rising sun with the TRD logo in the middle of the sun ?? is this possible ?? maybe a TRD bit on the rev counter as well ?

Yes, possible although will cost a little more as they have to create a template for each dial kit, each new variation needs a new template so this will need a new one to be created....probably about £10 more :unsure: ish....

I take it you do it on CAD or something first ??? If so do you think you could send a photo of what it would look like before making it dont wanna waste time material money etc ? would that be ok or should i get my pen and paper out

I take it you do it on CAD or something first ??? If so do you think you could send a photo of what it would look like before making it dont wanna waste time material money etc ? would that be ok or should i get my pen and paper out

Give me a minute.............. :whistling:

Ok, something like this???? any more trd logo's may spoil it but your choice????

med_gallery_6300_24_124637.jpg