Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stainless Steel Dial Conversion For Is200

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look sick wozza, I love the colour!

The colour is plain stainless steel. They have a slight glow to them as I had to used long exposure as it

was night & I wanted the headlights on dash lit up effect.

They look like the previous pics of other styles in this thread during the day ie:-

gallery_6300_24_111176.jpg

They look sick wozza, I love the colour!

The colour is plain stainless steel. They have a slight glow to them as I had to used long exposure as it

was night & I wanted the headlights on dash lit up effect.

They look like the previous pics of other styles in this thread during the day ie:-

gallery_6300_24_111176.jpg

thats my dash in the pic from when i fitted mine but it didnt have the sport detail when i fitted it :lol:

Just noticed this thread, is there an is300 version of this ace mod? Any feedback would be great.

The IS300 speedo is the same as the IS200 auto isnt it? If so the ones Woz has will fit.

Theres various designs though. Prolex uk stock them.

Here mine (on a manual though)

DSC00001.jpg

Stav

Sparkystav, unless I am being dim the prolex only shows manual, the auto version I saw on this topic didn't have the box for the semi auto display - which I like for when I'm feeling sporty. Any other ideas?

You would be better PM'ing Jason_l as he's the clever chap that made these matey :D

The IS300 clocks are very different on the right dial Stav as the lower half is almost (but not quite) entirely LCD.

I believe another guinea pig would be required for jason if he wanted to make them. It sounds simple, but there

has been a few attempts to get them perfect, and each one costs £££ plus the time & effort involved too.

Over to you Jason :)

They look awesome Woz, if they came in a brushed steel I'm not sure I could resist..........

Not really relevant but I remember you mentioning yours was a 2001 car (cos you were hit by the tax hike) so how come yours has the older dials (mpg at bottom, temp at top)? Or is yours a pre-update car (does it have the two-tone dash)?

• 1 year later...

Let's bring this back up!

anybody think a GB is possible?

I spoke to Jason a little while ago regarding a group buy on these as that is the only way he is entitled to supply them as he is not a trader.

If there is enough interest for a group buy then one could go ahead, though how much shipping to you in the US would be I'm not sure.

Let's bring this back up!

anybody think a GB is possible?

I spoke to Jason a little while ago regarding a group buy on these as that is the only way he is entitled to supply them as he is not a trader.

If there is enough interest for a group buy then one could go ahead, though how much shipping to you in the US would be I'm not sure.

Yes I definitely think there is enough interest for a GB. Before my thread got closed on my.is, there was PLENTY of interest. Shipping would obviously be a bit extra to ship to USA/Canada. Please let Jason know about setting up a GB!

can i ask why my post has been deleted as i didnt mention anything about trading, it was just a referal??!?!!?

Yes, you can. The reason was that you were directing another member to contact another member regarding purchasing an item that that member produces, and informing that you got the item by contacting the member, therefore suggesting that the member concerned trades on the forums or by pm ....and this is strictly against T & C's

:)

Sorry about the delay in this group buy.

I can do a group buy if poeple are interested but need to know who would be interested and what versions they want? Also as there are about 6-7 different speedo clusters then there is alot of work involved.

I have spoken to Janey about this but have been busy recently and have not had a chance to get back to her. (sorry Janey :shutit: ).

Under terms and conditions im not really allowed to post up about this so if a group buy does go ahead then i won't be able to answer any questions directly as it may be considered trading. If Janey is happy for questions etc to go through her then i can run a group buy.

Nearly all models are now available

pre 2001 IS200

Post 2001 IS200

Auto is200

Euro is200

and very soon is300.

Please people don't PM me as i will not sell these via PM only through a agreed group buy!

I will continue to speak to Janey and hopefully we can sort something out?

Jason :D

i love those dials!!!!!!! i would be interested depending on price(spent a lot in the last wee while any more and it could mean devorce) how much we talking if say 30 peeps buy these i'm thinking lost of people will be interested.!!

ps i've got a 99

jason, you say for the 300 soon, how soons soon lol. you got my interest :)

2 weeks or less! I need someone in the states to trial the centre dial first :whistling:

wow thats quaility mate, will they be roughly the same price as the original ones?? will there be different designs to choose from like for the 200? sorry for all the questions mate, you just got me a bit excited, didn't think id ever get a chance of getting these for my dash :)

jason, you say for the 300 soon, how soons soon lol. you got my interest :)

2 weeks or less! I need someone in the states to trial the centre dial first :whistling:

wow thats quaility mate, will they be roughly the same price as the original ones?? will there be different designs to choose from like for the 200? sorry for all the questions mate, you just got me a bit excited, didn't think id ever get a chance of getting these for my dash :)

Janey will be arranging the group buy very shortly, roughly 4 designs to choose from. Price may be slightly cheaper than last time depending on numbers??? :shutit: The uk is300 has a large display on the right dial doesn't it??? so there is no room for any engraving? If you have a picture of your speedo can you post it up, thanks.

Jason

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links