Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stainless Steel Dial Conversion For Is200

jason, you say for the 300 soon, how soons soon lol. you got my interest :)

2 weeks or less! I need someone in the states to trial the centre dial first :whistling:

wow thats quaility mate, will they be roughly the same price as the original ones?? will there be different designs to choose from like for the 200? sorry for all the questions mate, you just got me a bit excited, didn't think id ever get a chance of getting these for my dash :)

Janey will be arranging the group buy very shortly, roughly 4 designs to choose from. Price may be slightly cheaper than last time depending on numbers??? :shutit: The uk is300 has a large display on the right dial doesn't it??? so there is no room for any engraving? If you have a picture of your speedo can you post it up, thanks.

Jason

yeah it has the window to show what gear you are in, and then lights/indicators for the different gear positions just below it, i will get a picture of my speedo sorted this afternoon and post it up tomorrow when im back at work or someone else if they got a picture to hand it will make it easier, i'll also get the number in the bottom left side as well.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the 'CHECK' under the picture of the engine :whistling::lol:

Oh yeah, lol didn't notice that before :lol:

USDM 2002 IS300 MT

img7833j.jpg

Already have a template for yours mister Will :whistling: Might need you to test the centre piece though :unsure:

and the 'CHECK' under the picture of the engine :whistling::lol:

Oh yeah, lol didn't notice that before :lol:

USDM 2002 IS300 MT

img7833j.jpg

Already have a template for yours mister Will :whistling: Might need you to test the centre piece though :unsure:

Thank you sir! Did you need any better pics?

The bigger the better with pictures! If you have any HUGE resolution pictures of the left and centre dial they would be great help. There are a few parts of the US cluster i need to make sure are 100% correct. Email me them if you have any mate :whistling: