Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Boosted Is200...

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well what can i say.....

got a phone call from JPS today, was really looking forward to the call telling me it was finished.... but i was a bit let down to be told it wouldnt be... apparently they need another cable for the emanage. :( i was told it will be here tomorow but i wasnt given a day it may be back down to the rollers( for the 3rd time!!) its getting a bit doom and gloom at the moment..... i suppose having good luck all the way through the build ment it would only kick me in the face so close to the end.

Dont know how ive managed without the car for so long, sod ever selling it!! lol!

I hope to give you all a positive update tomorow.

ITS HOME!!

Picked the car up today, There is defently a shed load more torque! its set up at 0.6 bar but the injectors are maxed out :| which means it miss fires when foot too the floor now and again... this isnt a problem as i dont plan to drive this car hard!. im looking at buying some 550cc Prolex injectors which should sort the problem of running lean out.

And on the cards next is a uprated clutch as it likes to rip the current one apart! but its defently nice to drive and turns alot of heads!! im glad to have it back and look forward to many enjoyable drives to come.

001-10.jpg

:) HAPPY!!!!!

Looks good fella i take it another map will be needed after injectors ??? did you get any power output ????

yeah would need to be remapped with injectors, its a pain as soon as it hits full boost it starts miss firing because its running lean with too much air not enough fuel.... it ran 201.2bhp on the dyno, il find out the torque figure when i go back tomorow as theres a light oil leak from the feed... aparently the washer will need to be tighten a bit more.... the fun begins :whistling:

Nice one................junk the downpipe that came with the kit and the BHP will increase remarkably...............I'd suggest doing that and injectors at the same time to save on mapping,,,,,,,,,,if you get a 3" cat less zorst like i have you'll be at 255 bhp ish (what Nicos had...mine got to 276 @ .76 bar with same set up ..........)

Nice one Sam. Glad its all come together for you. Be careful with the 0.6 bar on standard internals, especially if yoy're running lean on the fuel. :)

@Dave - He's already got a more free flowing downpipe :)

looks great fella!!!

i take it with the greddy front lip, you just removed the front bumper mesh to get that aggressive front end look??

any danger of stones mangling up the intercooler??

yeah i had to remove the mesh as the bumper wouldnt fit over the intercooler with it, i was going to put my own mesh on but prefer it as it is, i dont tend to get close to people so stone chips shouldnt be a problem i hope.

thanks for the comments peeps :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links