Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Do You Do?

Rikos

Uni student studying for a MEng in Computer Systems Engineering...hopefully to pursue a PhD afterwards.

Part-time work consists of:

1. Asst. Team Manager @ Balfour Beatty Workplace - DWP Counter-Fraud Division

2. Trainer/Paramedic @ St. John Ambulance

3. DJ

4. West-End Drummer

5. Android software developer (freelance)

That's it for now...I think!

• 2 years later...

I would love a rich wife also. If any of you have one to share or I can have, just send her my way. To the point of it all though. I am an online writer and I personally love it. It does have its moments like any profession and job. I would be very curious to see what if there is a specific profession or job that most Lexus owners have in common. Anyone have an idea if there is a typical profession that matches Lexus owners? I am sure that many of us have jobs with slighter higher than average incomes considering the expenses related to purchasing and owning a Lexus.

I'm a freelance chef. I work in restaurants and hotels (normally higher end of the market, Michelin restaurants and 4/5 star hotels). I've been in the industry since 1995 and worked at every level from pot wash to executive head chef.

I also work from home writing, planning and costing menu's, doing cleaning rota's, hygiene legislation and all the other stuff head chefs are meant to do but don't have time for.... :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

• 2 weeks later...

CNC/CAD designer of cabinets/fitted furniture...the usual stuff is bedrooms and kitchens.

Did a large job last year for McLaren at HQ in Woking. The day out there was mighty good fun!! Kept my security badge as a memento of the day :whistling: .

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Wealth Manager - which is a posh name for Financial Adviser! I act for individuals and companies in respect of retirement planning, investments, tax and estate planning and life and health insurances.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fully qualified and time-served electrician by trade but spent most of my working life as a telephone engineer (cable jointer) on BT. Unfortunately, a back injury at work resulted in medical retirement, so now I'm self-employed as a computer technician, mainly doing domestic/residential repair work and some basic tuition.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...