AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Rikos

What Do You Do?

I work as a self-employed IT contractor.

Me too. :alien:

mmm where do I start ;)

Work for an electrical contracting company as a...........

Personal Assistant/Secretary

Health & Safety Officer

Wages Clerk

Financial Director

Debt Collector

Ohh and I make the tea :whistling:

i just do the rest :blush:

Manager For Sky Television

Could we have Lost back on Virgin, please? :D

Maybe see some interesting job's or one's people didnt know exist!!

If your a student jot that down and then maybe what job your heading into upon completion of your course.

I work as an accounts assistant working towards becoming a qualified accountant studying for my AAT qualification and then my CIMA. Then roll in the big money :D

Who's next?

lol, i'm studying AAT too, i'm on technician level, sat my DFS exam in june. i work as a MIS analyst

what level are you on?

Quality control inspector for koenigsegg :whistling: or will be when i start next month! :shifty:

Jason :P

Wow, congratulations mate, you must be made up with that one :D

Well chuffed for you, that's an awesome role, hopefully you'll be able to bring one to next years JAE then :D

Quality control inspector for koenigsegg :whistling: or will be when i start next month! :shifty:
I'm glag you chose that one then Jase .... I'm sure Sarah prefers that too ;-)

I'm glag you chose that one then Jase .... I'm sure Sarah prefers that too ;-)

Yes mate, decided to stay close to home and Sarah! Plus it pays more money so have more to spend on the Lex.......................and Sarah of course :whistling::lol:

If your a student jot that down and then maybe what job your heading into upon completion of your course.

I work as an accounts assistant working towards becoming a qualified accountant studying for my AAT qualification and then my CIMA. Then roll in the big money :D

Who's next?

lol, i'm studying AAT too, i'm on technician level, sat my DFS exam in june. i work as a MIS analyst

what level are you on?

Only just starting, i was going ot start off on intermediate but as AAT training is slightly different to college, i thought i'd learn from the beginning so starting off on foundation. I'm only young so got plenty of time.

What course you moving onto next if any, i think upon completion if AAT i will move onto CIMA. I will be then be 30 :ohmy: but still be young!!

Looks like i've got someone to PM when i'm stuck :whistling:

well im a general manager in the fruit and veg trade. hate the grave yard shift hours but it pays well :)

well im a general manager in the fruit and veg trade. hate the grave yard shift hours but it pays well :)

Not at the market near me is it mate :question:

yeah im on the market now. used to be in newton heath. pass your house everyday mate :D

:whistling: I work here in Cyprus, got my own business out here, only work a 3 day week I think, the rest of the time it is barbies and drinking. Only until the wife comes out in 2 weeks, had a great time over the last year. whore houses aren't bad either. :shifty:

:offtopic: Can't remember when it rained last :blush: think it was may not sure, will not rain till october so I have been told,

time for the pool as it is 35 deg C. :winky:

Who's next?

what level are you on?

Only just starting, i was going ot start off on intermediate but as AAT training is slightly different to college, i thought i'd learn from the beginning so starting off on foundation. I'm only young so got plenty of time.

What course you moving onto next if any, i think upon completion if AAT i will move onto CIMA. I will be then be 30 :ohmy: but still be young!!

Looks like i've got someone to PM when i'm stuck :whistling:

just gimme a shout if u need any help. :)

i'm not sure if i'm gonna do CIMA or not, i found AAT too boring, and CIMA will be alot worse.

I'm thinking about moving into networking, maybe study towards a CCNA

Boring :ohmy: I hope i dont get too bored!!

At least you'll have options and i'm sure you'll move in the right direction.

Cheers for the offer for help i'm sure i'll be calling on it :whistling:

Control and instrument technician.

Pressure, flow meters things like that.

@ Nuclear power plant in Heysham.

Stav

Ahhhh, so, when I'm sailing out of Fleetwood, it's your fault that there is all the phosfluorescence highlighting the ripples of the water? :D

Only joking fella. Don't know if you've seen it, but it is stunning at night!?

Jamie