Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 2007 Northern Convoy

Hey there everyone,

Just wondered if anyone is heading down to JAE on the Friday?

I will be setting off in the afternoon and wondered if anyone wanted to go as a pack in convoy?

Thanks,

Jamie

Im setting off about 4pm mate :D

Might join you guys, just need to see what Rob's doing on the Friday as I'm picking him up, we're just not sure where from yet :)

I can collect him from Manchester Airport if needed :winky: only 10min down the road from me :D

I will be finishing work hopefully at about 2ish, meaning I will be on the motorway and set to go at about 3pm. Maybe earlier or later depending upon what others need?

If anyone would like to meet on the M61 at the Reebok Stadium junction (where we had the first North West Meet) - Junction 6

We could collect members as we head to Peterborough?

The route would possibly be something like THIS. Unless someone else has an alternative route that they had planned?

Jamie

I will be finishing work hopefully at about 3ish, meaning I will be on the motorway and set to go at about 4pm. Maybe earlier or later depending upon what others need?

If anyone would like to meet on the M61 at the Reebok Stadium junction (where we had the first North West Meet) - Junction 6

We could collect members as we head to Peterborough?

The route would possibly be something like THIS. Unless someone else has an alternative route that they had planned?

Jamie

I will be coming off M60 onto the M62 at J19, service's 1 mile up the M62.

On friday Jamie i will give you a call, to see where you are about 4 ish mate.

Is anyone coming from anywhere above the midlands?? For a proper northern convoy :P are the lads from Scotland comin down? If so anyone gonna be passin on the A1/M1, what times anyone??

Chris

Alright Jamie, what time do you think you will be hittin the A1?? I could meet on there as i will be comin down that way!!

@Moffet....you up for this travel down? Told the boss your havin time off yet??

@Moffet....you up for this travel down? Told the boss your havin time off yet??

Just replied to your PM mate. Definately won't get away from work in time for this meeting :angry: - still have to sort out some stuff we need before we set off too!

@Jamie......How does the Ferrybridge Services sound for a meetin point? If ive worked it out right it should take you an hour to get there and me about 1hr 40!! So....what time you settin off from home, and more importantly what time you think you'll get to ferrybridge??

Chris

I will be coming off M60 onto the M62 at J19, service's 1 mile up the M62.

On friday Jamie i will give you a call, to see where you are about 4 ish mate.

Gord will be meeting up with Alex and myself I think at the junction highlighted above. We should be right on time to meet Gord if all is well. So, we'll be at the above services at around 3:40PM.

Does that work in with what you need, Chris?

Jamie

@Jamie......How does the Ferrybridge Services sound for a meetin point? If ive worked it out right it should take you an hour to get there and me about 1hr 40!! So....what time you settin off from home, and more importantly what time you think you'll get to ferrybridge??

Chris

You dont want to meet at ferrybridge services, as you have to come off the new A1 for that.

You want to meet further down at one of the doncaster services.

A1 Meeting Point

Are you comin down too mate? Its not too bad to come off the A1 at the ferrybridge is it? What is that services called a bit futher down the road?? Looks like i'll be settin off 1.30ish!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links