Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

JAE 2007 - Feedback Thread

MrADeveci

Well, after thinking I was not able to make it due to having to work the weekend .... I was able to stay "on call" and attend this years JAE.

I arrived at about 12pm on Saturday ... and left around 6.30pm

I came up on my bike, and was very wet by the time I got to JAE, but it's all about dedication isn't it ? :blush:

I had a brilliant day, and was well pleased that I made it to this years JAE.

For me, it's not about the show or the cars .... or even the babes, or the lack of them mabye :shutit: it's about the people .... the loc members are what made the day for me, seeing everyone again, old and new - laughs all round really !

Thanks Sanj, Paul, Singh + what was your cousins name ? for the BBQ .... very nice burgers :D

Thanks for Barry for letting me use his car as my personal locker for my bike helmet and jacket :)

Sorry I didn't get to say bye to everyone .... but I had to leave before the big grey clouds came over !

I only took a few pictures / movies this year, but I'm sure we can use this thread to share everyones experience of this years JAE ! - Maybe next year, I'll arrive in something special :winky:

Peace .............

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gutted about not being able to make it the ******* at work have programmed my promotion assessment centre for tomorrow so been reading and preparing for that :(

AH well

Hope all who wen had a great time

Dave aka Bulldog

Edited by Bazza
using naughty words !!!

Just got in after a rather fun drive home. with quite a few jap cars :)

Had a really good weekend, even though most of it spent passed out LoL

Sorry to the ppl i didnt say good bye to and i'll get my photos up later on.

Nice to meet some new faces and the old lot too.

Thanks for a great weekend and roll on next year :)

Just got back from JAE7 and had a great time , plenty of cars , rain , drink , rain , loc and toc members , rain , traders , rain , winners of the truck pull , rain , bbq food , rain . oh and it rained a little , :) .......... p.s. nice one sam :D

Great weekend, it rained loads but still had a riot, I did get lost a few times on site and also fell asleep a lot - must have overdone it Thursday night :lol:

Good to see everyone again that I'd met before and also really good to meet all the new members, think I got round most people this weekend for a chat, you're all really crazy :)

Got a bit of sunburn now so off to try and wash it off in a nice hot shower :D

I didn't get any photos as I forgot my camera so looking forward to seeing the bits I don't remember - like some crazy moustache drawn all over me when I fell asleep :lol:

PS. Thanks Wozza for the loan of the fancy dress, didn't dare wear it Saturday night because it would have been trashed but there are a couple of photos of me wearing it today :D

Thanks for a great weekend. Special thanks to the people who helped me out in my hour of need last night. :whistling: Was good to see all the old faces and some new ones. Roll on next year :D

Had a fantastic time, weather could have been better but as Ahmet says - it's about the people

Good to meet up again with the LOC crew, a lot of fine looking motors (as usual)

Aido - we need more training for truck pull mate - felt like I was hit by it, not pulled it :lol:

Thanks for a great weekend

:lol:

It was those same faces that clingfilmed you in :P

If it wasn't for them i would have been sleeping in the field getting wetter :winky:

Mate I was in stitches when I heard what happened to you - didn't realise you were that drunk - I told you that Irn Bru and Vodka was STRONG :lol:

@ Paul - you betcha - if they do it next time I won't be having a chicken phal the night before (for obvious reasons) and hopefully the nice young lady will make sure it's not in Park - that surge of effort trying to move it then wiped me out :D

Im glad i stayed all weekend, the weather didnt seem to dampen the atmosophere, or the fun.

It was great to see some old faces and the new too :D

As Ahmet has said, its not just about the cars its the people, and the freindlyness and warmth of everyone that makes it what it is.

Glad your ok Ally, im sorry but, i was laughing so much my stomach hurt ! :D

A big thanks to Les for the BBQ

Roll on next year, and lets all wish for some better weather too.

Will post some pics later

John and Jo

I literally have two photos on my phone of the weekend - one of the car boot (long story) - and one which was a special request mate:

22072007279wu2.jpg

:lol:

As you can see - even with the weather like it was the UV got me, I'm not sure who that was to my left doing the Freeman's underwear model impression though!

As for a legend - everyone on this site and all the other sites I go on is a legend in their own right - think I was laughing most of the weekend wherever I was - the other times I was asleep doing my best Etch-A-Sketch impressions!

Your arrival timing was perfect Friday dude, just as I was about to go to the hotel you turned up :D

Thank's mates for the great weekend over there in UK @ JAE Showground!!

It was nice to meet old and new faces. :winky:

Now I could compete JAE 2005 and JAE 2007 and the choice is not hard,

that 2005 was better!

More cars, more people, (I was there with a Lexus), and at all.... in 2005 THE WEATHER WAS NICE!!!

Weather was pretty bad this time, instead of a few hours on SAT afternoon.

But it seemed like an Amageddon on SAT evening, the whole showground was covered with water.

So we decided to leave JAE a bit earlier.

But anyway it was so good to meet people as Mat, aido, Dave, Bazza, Singh, the guy on the R6 (sorry forgot name again :shutit: ),

and all the other and newcomers!!

I felt a bit sad not to have come in an own Lexus,

but JAE2008 is coming and I have a plan. B)

I have pics and videos and I will post up pics soon

and I will cut a Special-Video in about 2 weeks and will post it also here.

Nice cars, nice tuning stuff, nice people...... that's what I like!!!

And yes, although the bad weather it was worth to do 3.000km for this great event!!

THANK YOU ALL BUDDIES!!! :)

absolutely awesome 2 days...shame i had to leave early saturday will defo stay for the full weekend next year. was nice to put names to the sign on names big shout out to dave, rick, aido, Monster Mat, ally, chris and ellz to name a few. absolutely awesome see you all soon.

I felt a bit sad not to have come in an own Lexus,

but JAE2008 is coming and I have a plan. B)

I wondered where you'd gone, hope you had a safe trip home anyway, and hopefully the first IS300 Turbo I ever see will be yours next year :)

Good to see you - the Audi was looking good too!

Fantastic weekend had by all i think :winky:

Nice to meet some new members tooo.

Ally is getting the new name Aido 2 :D

See you all at the next 1 :D

Ps, thanks to Chris s for my parts, at short notice :winky:

Evening all,

Well i managed to make it back up to sunny Sunderland without any problems, i was noddin off at the wheel a few times but i survived, Kirsty didnt even manage 10miles down the road and she was out for the count!!

A great big thanks to everyone for making what other ppl would class as a write off weekend with the rain a first class weekend!! :D It was good to see all the faces again, new and old :P

I dont actually think that i have any pics, cos Kirtsy forgot the camera :tomato: i may have a few on my mobile! I cant wait to see what i was babblin on about last nite...well i dont think i wanna :unsure: damn blue vodka!!

Im now off for a shower then prob fall asleep cos im dead to the world!!

I'm back! Got in about 20 minutes ago, VERY tired, but will try and get some pics up shortly. Just gotta blank the numberplates first...

Ok heres some photos all taken on camera phone so sorry for any that are blurred.

In traffic on the way up with yemgi

200720071829.jpg

200720071830.jpg

Some muffin eating which put us out of action for friday night (never again) lol

200720071834.jpg

210720071835.jpg

210720071836.jpg

210720071837.jpg

210720071838.jpg

210720071839.jpg

210720071840.jpg

210720071841.jpg

210720071842.jpg

210720071843.jpg

210720071844.jpg

210720071845.jpg

210720071846.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk