MrADeveci

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys

Good to see some old friends and some of the new members, i can't wait to get back in an IS so i can feel part of it again.

I'm just tending to my sunburn at present, i didnt realise i was unit i got home lol

Sorry i dissappeared to bed early last night but i was in work at 6.30am yesterday morning and it soon caught up with me.

what a great weekend

i think we have have prooved that the weather doesnt affect us having a great time

great to see the new and old, and put faces to the names

a very good turnout, especially when the you consider the weather was against us

big thanks to all the members who turned up and made it happen

extra big thanks to Janey who worked her socks off all weekend organising everything :wub:

more to come .....little tired at the moment

Delicia truck pull

to raise money for the Royal Marsden Hospital

raised over £900 over the weekend

all clubs were invited to pull a Delicia by 4 members on the end of a bit of rope

the quickest pull then made it into the finals where the two best timed teams were pitted against each other

4 of the biggest and strongests (looking!) members were picked

Aido

Thom (Lexusboy)

Paul T

Johnboy

who made up our finest of the finest pulling team

also known as the Lexus Owners Club pulling team 1

who, with a good deal of effort, puffing and panting pulled a respectable time

however, ....... :whistling:

4 bystanding cheerleading members decided that they would have a go !!!

Bazza

Bubba

Chris (cij)

Paul (norkep)

now known as the Lexus Owners Club pulling team 2

with almost no effort :whistling: they pulled one of the best times of the day :P

making it through to the finals

faced against the formidible competition, in the finals, they huffed and they puffed and they only won ! :D :D

WINNERS!!

Lexus Owners Club

:)

was excellent popping down today - and very nice to shake hands with all the familiar names, only a shame i couldn’t make the whole weekend, as it looks like everyone had a great time….

…also good to see all the cars close up, were all looking really wicked (despite having been rained on a lot. lol)

Aj :D

Evenin' all :)

Well, what a weekend! Some absolutely legendary moments that shall be cherished lol :)

Jenni and I got back in 2 hours 10 mins so a pretty good journey back :D

Thank you to all for organising and attending this event, was a cracking show and as said in previous posts, it's the company that contribute massively to an event and this show ROCKED!

Managed to get a few nice bits so will be updating soon wahay!

Thank you again to all,

Jamie

Hi guys,

Myself and the boys had a great time again this year.

It had it all, Beer, bbq, cars, girls (not as many as I would have liked) and good friends, what more can a man want?

Was nice to see the usual ugly mugs :winky: and some new ones.

Truck pull was a laugh, if a bit knackering.

Thanks for showing us the bike Ahmet, looks fun.

Nice system Wozza, impresed me.

Good to see you again Aido after such a long time

Thanks to Janey for all her hard work making it happen

Have loads of pics, will put them up when the my neighbour turn on his b/band :winky:

Role on next year

It had it all, Beer, bbq, cars, girls (not as many as I would have liked) and good friends, what more can a man want?

More girls?

I tell you all what, this weekend was legendary, a few people asked where my hangover was earlier - well.....

It's just kicked in :crying:

Sure I'll be fine - supposed to be on the way to London at 9am so we'll see :)

It's a shame there aren't more events like this - we need to all catch up overnight on a curry meet or something so we can all sit down together and chill, hmmm food for thought maybe?

I'm looking forward to the Northern meet, really hoping I can make that one!

Had a great weekend.

missed most of things at JAE like usual. After having a couple of shandy's on Friday.

Was entertained by the 3 tarts(Was informed one of them was Em) in the pooring rain.

and Chris' ramblings after a bolloking from Kirsty once he made his way through a bottle of vodka.

pprenthere were some cars there too, but think I must of missed those.

Aido> CUrry meet sounds damn good to me....Im sure SteveMcQueen Will be up for that too!!

Hi to one and all.

Meeting Aido for the first time at about 4.20am on Saturday, with his "handlebar moustache"

in a non sober state will stay with me forever... (pics of the Black Pen Moustache anyone ?)

Sorry for those who were disturbed by the impromtu sound off at 4.30am but

they made me do it :innocent:

Shame about the weather :megaangry: but great to meet you all.

Your cars are a great credit to you all + to LOC, I'm looking forward to JAE 2008 already.

Thanks Paul for the nice comment. :yahoo:

(next year I may bring a chauffer for the return journey...I like your thinking !!)

Hope I didnt make anyone's ears bleed... (never trust me when I say I won't turn it up lol)

Somehow Matt only heard the car from outside (there's always another day...)

Great Job of organizing everything Janey + everyone else who helped turn a

wet weather disaster turn into a great meet.

Well done LOC !

Shame I only caught the last few hours of this - work got in the way :(

I fell about hearing about some of the stories :lol:

Sounds like everyone had a great time so it's really good to see things getting back to the way they should be.

Thanks for making myself and the TDI guys feel welcome, and thanks to the LOC team for organising the event - top job :)

Hello all i'm not very happy!!!!

I came over Friday had a good night Friday and then was havin a good day Saturday. Was havin some good chats with members, was good to meet a few people such as Jamie, Ellz, Mat and Janey, Wozza.And of course the people i'd met before Nath, Chris, Gord, Dave and Jon.

But i got a phone call about 5 on the Saturday and one of my mates had broken down just outside Peterborough (i'm not surprised though as he has a stupid french car)!!!!!!!!! So i went to help him out hoping to be back within the hour and enjoy stuffing my face with burgers that i'd paid for but didnt end up getting his car sorted until 10.20.

I was not best pleased but it wasnt his fault so cant blame him. I'm really sorry that i didnt get chance to meet anymore members and also that i didnt say good bye to everyone. I'm also gutted that i missed the bbq. Next year i will make sure i'm there for the full weekend and i'll turn my phone off!

Thanks to Chris for keeping me up with Ghost Rider :lol: Hope to saw you all at the next meet.

It was a great weekend even with the nice English weather of Saturday :P

Thanks to everyone who came and made this event q great one :)

I will try to upload my pics as soon as possible

Hi Guys, i managed to get over there for a bit yesterday. i think a lot of people must have missed alot of the cars. i did come over and look at the stand but you guys i think were havin a presentation. so i didnt hang around and walked around for a bit. did see one bloke who spoke to me, i was looking in one of your guys cars and i saw a new screen mould on top of the dash, he said it was "Work in Progress" like to find out who that was so i can see how he did it. But good day for me and sounds like i missed a good weekend. Next year i will be there with my is200.

Good Morning Everyone :D I was going to post up a few comments last night, but by the time i got home, i was absolutely exhausted... sleeping at the Lexus Inn isn't as easy as it sounds, lol. Next year i'm bringing a tent!

I would like to thank everyone individually for making my first JAE memorable, however the list would take forever, so i'm sure you all know who you are. :D

It was a fantastic event, and even better to have seen everyone again after so long.

The cars were all looking lovely as always, and I dont think the weather put that much of a "dampener" on things :)

I'll be uploading some pics shortly (for those that missed it this year).

Thank you all again :)