MrADeveci

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My thank you list :winky:

First of all my thanks go to David Crouch of Toyota GB for his help and support on my first large event organisation, to Nick Heels of Property Services for the F1 Simulator, to Mike Tasker of MSL for the hospitality suite and excellent cover for Anne’s Celica (one of the perks for being the first on stand for the set up)

It was a real shame about “Toyota Village”, the frantic phone calls to all involved the day before set up were unfortunately in vain but hats off to them for making the hospitality suite available at such short notice.

A huge thanks goes to Janey for her organisation, help and support - especially with the cash collection from you tight-wad Locers………(kidding guys). Because my biggest worry was that the curry night would end up with wrong/missed orders (well done Hot n Spice for getting it right). Thank you to all that survived my bbq. Getting hundreds of pounds worth of meat, stuffing it into our freezer n fridges, then worrying that enough was ordered……well this was a bit daunting! Thank you to the Tocers who saved my sanity with their help and support, Caroline (my bbq extraordinaire assistant), ALL the Loc/Toc moderators attending, as well as the Loc/Toc members who helped with my erections! (gazebos).

Thank you to boss man Steve for getting us that fantastic gas BBQ (It worked a treat), the trophies, the gazebo’s, loads of other stuff I can’t remember and the 100,000 mile round trip journey to deliver and collect it all.

My biggest thanks of all goes to my wife Anne, for putting up with my constant mood swings during the months taken organising the event……Thank you sweetheart…

Thank you to all the hardy members of both Toc & Loc who travelled far and wide braving the less than clement weather to attend JAE 2007

Les

An excellent weekend as always, great to see everyone, it was superb to see such a great turn out.

Still chucking at Kirsty's supercharger impression, Ally's impromptu gazebo push and many other laughs we had.

Big thanks to Les (Giddlepin) for all his hard work, MonsterMat for getting the LOC ball rolling & to Bazza for putting up with me thumbsup.gif

Well done to all of LOC & TOC who braved the weather and made the weekend a great weekend without all of you guys & gals there would be no JAE :D

yes, yes, and yes.

Think most people have said it all!

Was another fun year, albeit a little wet! :tsktsk:

Maybe someone forgot to invite the sun to JAE...

Thanks to all those that help to organise it all :)

Good to meet some new people and just to have a chin-wag really!

And am I the only one that always feels like falling asleep on the way home from JAE...

Hope everyone got home safely :)

Will be posting up my pics (and probably vids...) shortly on Facebook if anyone uses it...

Ah, Monday morning at work :D

D.

I left on Sat afternoon about 2.15pm cos I arrived at 4.20am

had been working all nite, and had to leave early enuff for a

quick 30 mins snooze on the way home b4 work sat nite.

Im takin at least 1 nite off next year and gonna make it for the curry or BBQ.

More pictures anyone ?

(Aidos Black Pen moustache ??????)

:whistling:

WOOOPS!

JAE2007179.jpg

I'LL SNEAK BACK IN, NOBODY WILL HAVE NOTICED

JAE2007180.jpg

"GOOD EVENING EVERYBODY, HOW'S THINGS?.............WHAT DO YOU MEAN, WHY ARE MY TROUSERS WET?"

JAE2007181.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

I remember to that..... heheheeee..... suddenly somebody tried to take down our tent.... :blink:

The whole tent was shaking as like during an earthquake and then we saw him laying in the mud outside. :hehe:

Although the rain we had much fun yes,

but hope next year somebody invites the sun.... :lol:

Hi to you all firstly i want to apologise for not being able to party with you all due to a problem i had loosing a bit of blood but wont go there :duh: ? Hopefully next year i'll be able to join in more and make myself a bit more known to you all :D realy enjoyed the weekend took loads of pics and met some great people thanks to everyone that made me feel welcome and to the organisers for all the time and effort put in to make the weekend a good one :) great to meet you all old and new :winky:

Rikos sorry for keeping you awake mate :P i'll catch up with you soon as did wonder where you had got too next time i'll bring a big tent so we get some sleep instead of hoteldelexus :lol:

Got myself a Veilside strut brace just got to fit it now thankyou again Jamie for finding it mate look forward to seeing and hearing the parts you brought i was very impressed by the exhaust wish i'd got myself one now :)

I'll try and get some pics up lata just got to edit a few plates out :)

Chris... :)

Amazingly enough with the rain i think i have sun stroke lol

I agree with you on that Chris... I may be brown already, but I was certainly a lot more tanned by the time I got home!!! lol

My JAE was a short one this year. I didn't fancy the rain Saturday (plus had a terrible hangover) so I thought I'd give it a miss. I know - lightweight :tomato:

However I did manage 6 hours on Sunday, a few spent in the pub though and still got to see some lovely cars. Was very impressed with the latest addition to the Sumo boys cars. Laughed very hard at seeing a Micra put on Thors dyno. It put out 85 bhp with some nasty looking **** being blown out the huge exhaust :lol:

Was nice to see a few of you guys once more, although most had left for home by then. Dave your car was looking very nice indeed mate. Very impressive yet still had an OEM look to it. Very sleeper :winky:

Maybe next year I too can have a car, just maybe 4th time lucky :unsure::lol:

ADIE

where have you been, didn't see you (maybe I didn't notice you) :crybaby::crybaby:

Had you been there with your car??

Wanted to meet you..... :crybaby:

DAZA W I also missed you!!! :unsure:

ADIE

where have you been, didn't see you (maybe I didn't notice you) :crybaby::crybaby:

Had you been there with your car??

Wanted to meet you..... :crybaby:

DAZA W I also missed you!!! :unsure:

I arrived Sunday morning and was told you'd already left. I didn't have the car with me either. I was in my mates lime green Supra yet again.

Pity you didn't manage to have your car either. Maybe next year I'll get to see it with a turbo :winky:

well ive just got back.........

well actually i got back at 10:30 sunday evening, but left for work at 0530 monday, and have just finished

another brilliant JAE, made better by the great members.

was good to meet the old and bold, but more important the new members...thank you all that came

big thanks to Les, for the hard work, and the bar-b-q

bigger thanks to janey, and barrie, who are like a mum and dad to me, and in times of utter confusion on my behalf, are always there to help.....and more often than not, sort things out.....for the few weeks leading upto JAE i wasnt reallyu available to get a full grip of what was going on due to work, and Jane made sure all carried on running just swell........THANK YOU

and of course thanks to Steve, for the journey that brought the stuff up, and returned it,

and thanks to the other people, and moderators that helped in what ways they could all weekend....

Thank you, everyone, see you all next year, if not before

(id also like to thank, Sam, Shaun, Wayne and Phil and Mark for the help when at TDI, and all for the support at JAE, it was very much appreciated by myself, and the club)

Mat

and Christina

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk