Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

10k Boost Spray

colbecoz

Hi peeps,

Has anyone used 10K boost performance improver spray stuff on an IS200 or other ?? If so was it any good? Increase in power, improved MPG etc.

:question:

Cheers

Col

In my opinion your never going to get prolonged improvement with the sprays or cleaning fluids. And some times than can do more harm than good.

I know there was a thread regarding this not long if you do a search

well i had amondeo that had done about 100,000 miles and i used it on it. was well impressed. made so much difference. but the next day the engine blew!!!

id probably say if it isnt broke dont fix it!! it clears all the crap out the engine, but sometimes that crap is doing good and sealing gaps!!

well i had amondeo that had done about 100,000 miles and i used it on it. was well impressed. made so much difference. but the next day the engine blew!!!

id probably say if it isnt broke dont fix it!! it clears all the crap out the engine, but sometimes that crap is doing good and sealing gaps!!

OK, I don't think I'll bother then. Last thing I want is to knaker the car I love so much. Ta for the advice.

Cheers

Col :)