Sign in to follow this  
WylieCoyote

Clean Or Dirrrrrrrrrrty

73 members have voted

1. 1. How many (in last 3 years)

• None
    • Other

Clean License and hopefully it continues to be that way for the forseeable future!............

3 points the day before my 19th last year... bummer :(

No excuse though, my mistake and one that I will make the effort to battle against from now on in the future!

Jamie

At your age that must a killer insurance wise Jamie?? My car is a group 16/17 and alot refused to insure me for anywhere near sensible money if I had any points at all. :(

Didn't have too much of an impact to be honest mate, but I know that once they are wiped in x amount of years, insurance costing will drop for me.

Hopefully the IS (also being s'charged) will help bring my premiums down for my next car in a few years to come, which will be much more powerful. For now though, mucho satisfiedo with the Lexio :D

J

3 for me. I'd just had a new exhaust system and was booting it whilst listening to the lovely sound the car was making. Then looked up and saw a camera van parked in front of me. :crybaby:

Oh that's a kick in the jacksi! I don't suppose it was worth it?

I was well miffed when I got done, as I was on my way home from the missus' and had a kebab in the car as well - by the time I'd got home it was cold! As if 3 points and a £60 steal wasn't enough! ;)

Jamie

I got 9 points once and went 5 years and then got 9 points again and that was also 5 years ago. When you have 9 points you need to be reallycareful not to do 35 in a 30 or its over for 6 months

clean at moment but have been banned twice .was a lond time ago and has been clean for last 15 years

Was clean up until I got supercharged....now 3 points :( ....still love that supercharger though :D

I got my 1st 3 points 3 weeks ago. Caught doing 80 in a 70 national speed limmit Zone. Piggy bank (sorry Speed) camera got me. Driving safely, dry road, excellent visibilty. Just overtook a couple of slow moving cars and was returning to normal speed. Oh I just love lining plods pockets. £60 + 3 points. Irony is--- I'm an advanced driver (IAM) and was driving as taught by a police class 1 driver. Why can't they just concentrate on the unsafe speed junkies and leave us old gits alone... Ah well, done the crime, and done the time... LOL

Col.. :whistling: :winky:

funny you should say that as in another thread that was about motorway driving a member said they had been told to drive at 80 to overtake a slower vehicle, and this was during a driving course

auld bugger^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lol.

have had my fair share of points but all clean now!! B) B) B)

banned in 2006 for totting up of points ummm 15 in total lol all points where awarded to me for speeding in my artic lorry got 6mth ban and £200 fine

now got a tt99 code offense on paper counterpart till nxt year (killer on my insurance)

3pts recieved last year for doing 70 on a 60 road (was overtaking slower cars and as i was returning into my lane saw camera van) gutted as this is the 1st time in my 26yrs of driving ive recieved pts driving a car, loads driving lorry but thats not hard to do :whistling: