Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Clean Or Dirrrrrrrrrrty

WylieCoyote

74 members have voted

1. 1. How many (in last 3 years)

• None
    • Other

3 points the day before my 19th last year... bummer :(

No excuse though, my mistake and one that I will make the effort to battle against from now on in the future!

Jamie

At your age that must a killer insurance wise Jamie?? My car is a group 16/17 and alot refused to insure me for anywhere near sensible money if I had any points at all. :(

Didn't have too much of an impact to be honest mate, but I know that once they are wiped in x amount of years, insurance costing will drop for me.

Hopefully the IS (also being s'charged) will help bring my premiums down for my next car in a few years to come, which will be much more powerful. For now though, mucho satisfiedo with the Lexio :D

J

• 1 year later...

I got my 1st 3 points 3 weeks ago. Caught doing 80 in a 70 national speed limmit Zone. Piggy bank (sorry Speed) camera got me. Driving safely, dry road, excellent visibilty. Just overtook a couple of slow moving cars and was returning to normal speed. Oh I just love lining plods pockets. £60 + 3 points. Irony is--- I'm an advanced driver (IAM) and was driving as taught by a police class 1 driver. Why can't they just concentrate on the unsafe speed junkies and leave us old gits alone... Ah well, done the crime, and done the time... LOL

Col.. :whistling: :winky:

funny you should say that as in another thread that was about motorway driving a member said they had been told to drive at 80 to overtake a slower vehicle, and this was during a driving course

auld bugger^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lol.

have had my fair share of points but all clean now!! B) B) B)

banned in 2006 for totting up of points ummm 15 in total lol all points where awarded to me for speeding in my artic lorry got 6mth ban and £200 fine

now got a tt99 code offense on paper counterpart till nxt year (killer on my insurance)

3pts recieved last year for doing 70 on a 60 road (was overtaking slower cars and as i was returning into my lane saw camera van) gutted as this is the 1st time in my 26yrs of driving ive recieved pts driving a car, loads driving lorry but thats not hard to do :whistling: