Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Radio Illumination

DJDON

Did they help ?

Keep me posted cos I don't want to send people their way

if they cant help your problem.

Hi Again, They must be very busy as i could not get through on phone, but they answered my email but want me to take it out & send it to them for a quote. I feel it would be very expensive. I was hoping it was a seperate fuse, or a code. or maybe a simple bulb behind the set somewhere. Its a shame as it not only spoils the lit up dash display of a night but its also hard to see the buttons to change track etc. The radio & all the display data works fine, it is just the backlight not lit. Yes I know its such a silly minor fault but it would have been nice to fix it. The system Sounds great I dont think I have ever heard such a great sound from a standard car stereo. Or a super duper one put in come to that.The stereo seperation on my old Beatles CDs is just fantastic. I have only just bought the car this week, When i pumped up the volume to Max it felt like someone kicking the back of my seat.So powerfull. No distortion, just great! That place is well worth knowing & I have registard with them. I will let you know the result of avy work i have done there in the futcher They are not to far from me. Thanks again

I had a similar problem on mine when I fitted an aux in kit. Turned out to be a problem with the wiring to the stereo rather than the stereo itself.

My post about it was here. Not sure how much help it will be to you though but probably worth a look.

I had a similar problem on mine when I fitted an aux in kit. Turned out to be a problem with the wiring to the stereo rather than the stereo itself.

My post about it was here. Not sure how much help it will be to you though but probably worth a look.

Hi Moffet. Many Thanks, I looked at your problem, Hope you have it sorted by now! Yes its a similar problem to mine except that I have not tried toi add anything I have not touched it at all.I think it has just stopped lighting up on its own. The rest of the dash lights are fine,It is only the Radio that is out.I woukl be willing to pay someone to fix it for me if you know of anyone.It would be so nice to get it all working lovely. I checked the fuse under the bonnet marked "RADIO" but that was ok. Is there any other fuse box I should be checking? Thanks Again

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links