Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Led Indicators

if i was to fit these to the front side and back would the car moan and think the lights r blown and flash really quick and light the blown light lamp on the dash ?

will i need to add load resistors as well or can i just cut a wire like i did for the rear brake lights lol

if i was to fit these to the front side and back would the car moan and think the lights r blown and flash really quick and light the blown light lamp on the dash ?

will i need to add load resistors as well or can i just cut a wire like i did for the rear brake lights lol

This might be useful.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyota-Elec...95711QQtcZphoto

Where exactly does that part go - have no idea what that diagram means :tomato:

And yeah you'll need load resistors or you'll get the problems you've already mentioned.........although if I remember correctly, it's just one on each side - not one for every light

so that replacement relay will solve the fast flashing ??

i would of through the relay just provides the flash pulse does not check if the lamps are blown

how does a new relay solve the blown lamp sensor problem hehe

be mint if it does tho

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I'll soon let you know,

Looks quite nifty so purchased one (it's only a few quid) and we'll see when it arrives.

Stav

Did the relay gadget work? or are load resistors the better option?

bought the relay aswell couldnt find where it went so decided to get load resistors instead cost me £3.98 from eBay they work just as good all you have to do is splice it on to each indicator

bought the relay aswell couldnt find where it went so decided to get load resistors instead cost me £3.98 from ebay they work just as good all you have to do is splice it on to each indicator

My assumption would be it simply replaces the standard flasher relay!