Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Dyno Day

sparkystav

Not the most impressive result but it's a starting point.

Find all the faults then start the upgrades.

Clicky

Stav

Ps, Click on more videos from this user and see the Skyline run. He was loosing Traction on the rollers but still pretty impressive.

Not the most impressive result but it's a starting point.

Find all the faults then start the upgrades.

Clicky

Stav

Ps, Click on more videos from this user and see the Skyline run. He was loosing Traction on the rollers but still pretty impressive.

Nice clip stav are them figures at the fly or at the wheels?

At engine apparently so pretty disappointed,

Not sure if it's fuelling or loosing boost but gonna look into it anyway.

Stav

That is quite a loss if its at the fly. Should be about 220 @ fly. Mine has the same torque figure, yours should be a hell of a lot more with the s/c. Did the dyno lads give any sort of clue what could be wrong? Where did you get it dyno'ed? Hope you get it sorted

220 at fly?

Where you get that from? TTE say 202 at the fly. It's only the Six pot engine not the 4 pot like yours.

Stav

Ah that was just a rough guess, considering Lee got 213 out of his at the rolling road in March over here, and i thought the only major mod he mad was the s/c kit

check the supercharger belt !

sounds like it is slipping at times

the figures released by TTE are thought to be slightly lower than can be expected, due to the fact that they underestimated them to help the supercharger kit get TUV approval

there are many variables in dyno testing, all of which can make a difference, even the slightest thing like tyre pressures can alter readings, the figures at the flywheel can only be guestimated

I've got a de-catted manifold just havent had time to fit it, had the old one all off and everything but need to take the steering apart as well to get the ****er out.

Gonna give it a right good going over during the week.

Stav

Thats pretty much the same as mine when i had it dyno'd on thors dyno at jae since found a boost leak and tightened the belt it seems a lot better now, it is however overfuelling badly so thats next on my list to sort.

Alex

lee has s/c, pre cats removed and cat back exhaust (kazama i believe) and was running 216 at the fly IIRC.

i think there may be a leak somewhere mate, likely to be one of the hoses IMO. sure u'll sort it fella.

Well i need to fit my de-catted exhaust then, just bought an FCD so a bit of adjustability there, and some new Jubilee clips to tighten the hoses and cure any leaks.

Lets hope it fixes it all.

Stav

A HKS one, fits exactly the same as the standard black box.

Lee's got one on his car, apparently there slightly more reliable than the TTE black box and they have an adjustable knob on the front.

Stav