Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A-plan Insurance

osteo66

Hi All,

Recently renewed insurance on the GS and gave A-Plan a call...very surprised at the saving with Gold discount, so much so that Craig offered to cover my wife's car under the scheme and still saved in comparison to existing policies. I modified the yearly mileage later and was even more surprised to get a call advising of a further discount!

There are few companies these days that I feel give good service and value for money, I was very happy with A-Plan. Obviously this came about with LOC Gold Club membership...a bargain if ever there was one! :D

Dave.

I switched to A Plan last year but the renewal for this year is absolutely horrendous.Churchill,who I switched from are offering a far better deal,and having been insured with them before I have found their service very good.Wife had bump Sept 06 but Churchill offering between £222 with £350 excess to £276 with no excess for myself and wife,fully comp,96 Series 1 300 Sport.

I switched to A Plan last year but the renewal for this year is absolutely horrendous.Churchill,who I switched from are offering a far better deal,and having been insured with them before I have found their service very good.Wife had bump Sept 06 but Churchill offering between £222 with £350 excess to £276 with no excess for myself and wife,fully comp,96 Series 1 300 Sport.

Interesting...well, there's no arguing with the deal they've given me so far. Be more interesting when renewal time comes up :huh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links