Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Bromley

alluny

Thanks for your comments,

The car is back looking very nice, they spent 6 hrs cleaning it.

They have got it right now (few niggles but hey its a 6yr old car!!!!) but I would think twice about using them again.

They have issues with their bodyshop contractor which I am sure they will/have put right.

I have been offered £150 compensation for my trouble (not quite the free service)

Am waiting a Forum response from LSM

Gentleman,

I am pleased that this case is coming to a close. I must comment about the tone I used when talking about the insult I received from 'The Don'. I was mighty annoyed and was writing partly as the Service Manager with regards to a perspective service problem but also from a personal level with regards to a personal attack.

Im a Lexus owner myself (not a company car) and have been with Lexus since I was 17, thats over eight years. I was able to build my career on loving to work for what I regard as the best manufacturer around. And giving what I can to provide a service that lives up to that.

I would like to show Mr T what service from a Lexus Centre should be like and am confident that I can.

If Mr T would like to contact myself at any point and see how effortless this can be I am happy to collect your car, provide you with a new IS for the day and return your vehicle nice and clean when done (a standard courtesy).

DJ Wozza, thanks for your comments it makes our job feel so worth while to hear from such satisfied customers.

Regards

Chris LSM Bromley

Mate Im glad its all sorted now. I have an issue a while back with my car at Lexus Bromley. Chris the service manager was a great help and sorted me out. Even though i had to go back and forth a few times, i was compensated for my troubles. Hats off to Lexus Bromley who, touch wood have not let me down. Hats off to Chris again.

Cheers

Roheel

In the interest of love and happyness and not expressing any personal oppinions.. *** forbid i have edited my post.

Lexus bromley i love you all... you provide a wonderfull serivce to all

"the new service manager seems like a bit of a **** really."

I would take anyone referring to me at work or away from it in such a manner

very personally, and think your comments were completely over the top Don.

To state you were unhappy with the way you were treated /dealt with is one

thing, but the above was nothing but an attack & uncalled for.

The customer in question seems quite happy with his repair now, he has also been

offered compensation and has been also offered the following .....

"I am happy to collect your car, provide you with a new IS for the day and return your vehicle nice and clean when done"

I really don't think that is letting "an impeccable brand down".

I would like to show Mr T what service from a Lexus Centre should be like and am confident that I can.

If Mr T would like to contact myself at any point and see how effortless this can be I am happy to collect your car, provide you with a new IS for the day and return your vehicle nice and clean when done (a standard courtesy).

Tiffen,

Am I being offered a free service?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links