Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 20-24th March -2008

Bazza

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Waited and waited to do this just in case things changed, but i'm not going to make it

the better half wants a holiday and is stuck with dates, so the choice is 2 weeks in

Florida or a possibly wet weekend in Germany. You do the maths.

Maybe next time.

Have a good trip and dont bend it.

infinity.....

I am confirmed on the 11.00am Ferry along with :blush: my friend who drives a BMW

His name is Milo, and he's an Aussie, but don't hold that against him. He's a top bloke.

not the milo you have previously mentioned !! :crying:

just going to unbook my ferry, i reckon i will be safer swimming :whistling:

I'm wondering if we can drug :blush: Aido & bring him anyway ?

You ain't using none of that Rohypnol on me dude!!!!

Unfortunately I'm definitely out of this one as going to be at Magna near Sheffield with a couple of friends who are celebrating their birthdays and they've threatened to cut various parts of my anatomy off if I'm not there!

I'm off to Holland in a few hours actually for a weekend in Utrecht to go and see Sied van Riel, Jochen Miller, Ferry Corsten, Alex M.O.R.P.H., John O Callaghan, Sean Tyas, Nic Chagall, Tiësto, Sander van Doorn, Phynn, Rank 1 and Ultraform at Trance Energy 15 - it's going to be one hell of a long weekend - still contemplating going out tonight and getting a taxi straight from the club to the airport at 3:30am!!!!!!!!!

It's going to be - MEGA :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk