Nurburgring 20-24th March -2008

Bazza

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm coming back at 16.40

Dave at 15.40

and Gord at 14.00 so its up to you mate. Prob try and move anyway.

Stav

Cheers Stav :) Do you know if Lee or Raj have booked any times as yet?? :unsure:

guys i was going to book my train last weekend for the 2:00 train back,however thinking about it logically,im not gonna be in peak physical condition for the drive back so early in the morning.So im going to come back at the same time as Stav,so ill book mine at 16:40 too.

I'm coming back at 16.40

Dave at 15.40

Stav

Cheers Stav :) Do you know if Lee or Raj have booked any times as yet?? :unsure:

guys i was going to book my train last weekend for the 2:00 train back,however thinking about it logically,im not gonna be in peak physical condition for the drive back so early in the morning.So im going to come back at the same time as Stav,so ill book mine at 16:40 too.

ok i'll do the same, so at least it gives you time to recover a little :whistling::lol:

I'm coming back at 16.40

Dave at 15.40

Stav

ok i'll do the same, so at least it gives you time to recover a little :whistling::lol:

lol.I texted Lee and he says he is is also booking up tomorrow,and may book the 16:20 too

I'm coming back at 16.40

Dave at 15.40

Stav

lol.I texted Lee and he says he is is also booking up tomorrow,and may book the 16:20 too

It didn't really matter last year what time we booked back, i turned-up early and still got on with no problems at all :D

16.20?? is he coming home earlier then :lol: your just trying to confuse me now :wacko::lol:

Do you reckin you are coming back with the others.....?

Hmmmmm.........

Heard a story about a fez......

16.20?? is he coming home earlier then :lol: your just trying to confuse me now :wacko::lol:

Hmmmmm.........

Not by the look of it matey :P but i dont mind as i'm going to chain all there cars together the night before :lol:

I've heard rumours you may be chained to things...... :shutit: :shutit: :shutit:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmmmmm.........

Not by the look of it matey :P but i dont mind as i'm going to chain all there cars together the night before :lol:

I've heard rumours you may be chained to things...... :shutit: :shutit: :shutit:

:lol::lol: funny enough so have i matey i just hope she's not too rough with me? :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: funny enough so have i matey i just hope she's not too rough with me? :lol::lol:

You'll be fine.....

She's going to shave her beard off and just like Samson will probably lose her strength. Don't really know why I'm saying "her".....

Sorry everyone, this is going :offtopic: and just Gords little surprise.

Back on topic, I really wish I could come along. There's loads of people I've not met.

You'll be fine.....

She's going to shave her beard off and just like Samson will probably lose her strength. Don't really know why I'm saying "her".....

Sorry everyone, this is going :offtopic: and just Gords little surprise.

Back on topic, I really wish I could come along. There's loads of people I've not met.

Its a shame you cant make it matey think it would be good fun having you there :D