Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 20-24th March -2008

Bazza

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maneesh is comin on this trip now!!!!yeeehhhaaaa!!!!

Nice one?? :D

Think i might be walking there as my cars not going to be ready how its looking at the moment?? :ohmy::crybaby:

Dont try getting out of it now mate :o

dont worry about the car not being ready.You can get a lift with one of us.Im now taking Meaneesh,but im sure Lee or Stav will be happy to help.

Maneesh is comin on this trip now!!!!yeeehhhaaaa!!!!

Nice one?? :D

Think i might be walking there as my cars not going to be ready how its looking at the moment?? :ohmy::crybaby:

Dont try getting out of it now mate :o

dont worry about the car not being ready.You can get a lift with one of us.Im now taking Meaneesh,but im sure Lee or Stav will be happy to help.

That mean im now in the back seat Raj :o

He told me you were in the boot matey :P

lol.i aint actually got a boot anymore.Now the rear seats and backs are out,its just one large void.You could just stretch yourself across the roof and hang on tight-just make sure someone is following me quite closely just incase.

He told me you were in the boot matey :P

lol.i aint actually got a boot anymore.Now the rear seats and backs are out,its just one large void.You could just stretch yourself across the roof and hang on tight-just make sure someone is following me quite closely just incase.

G OD that would be one BIG speed bump if he fell off? :whistling::lol::lol:

my train is now booked on the thursday at 14:20 outgoing and 16:42 return on the Monday

Thats good, as this year your M3 is going to be the LOC track taxi, Im now going to start taking bookings :D

as long as we split it 70:30 in my favour!! :whistling:

Good news.

Did you book Maneesh in with you ?

oh *******,do we have to confirm the passengers beforehand?

eurotunnel does not require you to confirm the passengers beforehand. They will of course be requiring that the driver stays with the car during the 35 mins crossing, so that the car can be driven off at the other end.

Naturally, I will only be too happy to oblige should Raj have one too many bevvies prior to that..LMAO

Good news.

Did you book Maneesh in with you ?

oh *******,do we have to confirm the passengers beforehand?

eurotunnel does not require you to confirm the passengers beforehand. They will of course be requiring that the driver stays with the car during the 35 mins crossing, so that the car can be driven off at the other end.

Naturally, I will only be too happy to oblige should Raj have one too many bevvies prior to that..LMAO

yeah i dont remember a section requesting passenger details.anyway what time are we meeting at the services?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk