Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Photo Competition !

Bazza

That's gleaming Dave, bet u can't wait :D

Nope..............garage , who are dealing with the shipping, reckon its amazing to drive :whistling:

That's a bit borderline for 'Lexus at night'.... :whistling:...and did you take the pic?

Its definately at night :P

The lense on my SLR has a really good zoom lense :whistling:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's gleaming Dave, bet u can't wait :D

Nope..............garage , who are dealing with the shipping, reckon its amazing to drive :whistling:

That's a bit borderline for 'Lexus at night'.... :whistling:...and did you take the pic?

Its definately at night :P

The lense on my SLR has a really good zoom lense :whistling:

LOL I think you'd need a telescope Dave - I'm not sure your zoom can cover 6000 miles :lol:

Couldnt get it any better, not without going out and buying a tripod anyway

Chris, I could pop up on Friday night with my tripod and camera if ya like :)

cheers Lee, think im happy with my result now, pretty chuffed lol

Hey Chris how much would you charge for a photoshoot at blackpool :D great pic mate love it :D

Took a pic tonight on my way home from work not sure of it as yet so might change?? and yes i know its black and white thought it would have more of an effect?.. :P :D

Nice one mate, I was looking around that are last weekend. Was hoping the station buildings would have some more lights on and see how close I could get before security came :)

That new road is amazing :D

I took about 30 pics this morning and only took 2 on the black and white setting and they seemed to come out better than the colour ones? did try and edit one of the colour ones to see how it looked but wasnt as good in b+w as it wasn't as sharp so used the original b+w one i took, quite like the way it came out??.. :D