Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Photo Competition !

Bazza

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id of liked to enter but my car is ...... o wat 31 days in this month .... ill be snapping tonight

ditto, hopefully a night picture wont show up how dirty the car is :whistling:

Very nice 2D but think your passenger could do with a bite to eat there looking a bit thin and boney :lol: :winky:

lol o no didnt know it was on till i got back, not my idea :blush:

But it is Halloween i suppose post-20836-1193827355.gif

post-20836-1193827369.gif

no professional photographers allowed, thats cheating! unless you have a handicap penalty ie you can only use a camera phone!

i'll close my eyes when i take the pic? i won't use a tripod? erm... pleeeeeeeeeeease :whistling:

no professional photographers allowed, thats cheating! unless you have a handicap penalty ie you can only use a camera phone!

i'll close my eyes when i take the pic? i won't use a tripod? erm... pleeeeeeeeeeease :whistling:

ok then.............. bring IT!

darn it... Chris's entry is fantastic... not sure if i'll be able to top that... I gave it a try on the way home tonight, so i'm just transferring it from the camera... I'm not happy with my entry, but i'll upload it anyway :(

actually my avatar aint too far bad for a Lexus at night :)

Mental bright Speedo lights :yahoo:

erm whats the big Y for ?

lol. that was a mistake and the file was being saved already... can't get rid of it so i just left it there.

yep, the speedo is quite bright. they are the plasma dials.

darn it... Chris's entry is fantastic... not sure if i'll be able to top that... I gave it a try on the way home tonight, so i'm just transferring it from the camera... I'm not happy with my entry, but i'll upload it anyway :(

actually my avatar aint too far bad for a Lexus at night :)

I gota agree i lv Chris`s 2 :winky:

& i think ur rite about ur DP if it`s ur car taken by u :question::blush: