Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hando's New Is

Hando

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd really like to do a carputer on this one - but I'd want it through the sat nav screen and the Video-Aux-in that Scarface used seems to have been a one-off unlikely to be repeated.

There's a company called NAV TV that do a device that lets you add video sources to the standard nav screen. I'm not sure where you are in London, but my nearest dealer was an audio dealer in Park Royal called Auto Audio - I spoke to them a year ago about having it installed but haven't had any time to do anything about it yet!

If you do go for it, I'd be interested to see how it all actually works :whistling:

Glad things all worked out, the new car's looking great - bet that 300 feels great!

• 2 weeks later...

Update: 18" TTE Chicanes are on with nice new Pirelli PZero Nero's all round.

(thanks to Chris S. for sorting out a replacement rim for me after I found out one of mine had a fracture)

Sorry for the quality - pics were taken with my phone.

sDSC00012.jpg

sDSC00011.jpg

sDSC00009.jpg

They look spot on them mate :) Cracking ;)

Did you get them from the your previous IS then?

Lovely looking car ;)

Jamie

Cheers Jamie - yeah I managed to snaffle them from my previous IS whilst it was waiting for the insurers to declare it a write-off. :whistling:

The TRD front lip, side skirts and TTE rear skirt totally transform the car! Looks much better. :)

I think you know whats coming, but it BADLY needs to be lowered now - the gap between the wheel arcs is just too much! :P I feel an Eibach Pro-kit is your next port of call :whistling:

and then 35% rear and 50% front tints

and then...... ;) (it never ends)

I think you know whats coming, but it BADLY needs to be lowered now - the gap between the wheel arcs is just too much! :P I feel an Eibach Pro-kit is your next port of call :whistling:

and then 35% rear and 50% front tints

and then...... ;) (it never ends)

I know I know! - Eibach's next on the list :)

Rears are already tinted so will just get the fronts to match.

Looks nice mate, i just love the TRD + TTE kits for the Lexus :D

Cheers Gord - it was Chris S.'s car that I first saw with that combo (+TTE rims) and I set my heart on it.

Oh dear ..... it's like Deja Vu for me ......... I can't take it anymore, I'm going to cry now :crybaby::msn-cry:

I so woulda had yours when you sold it - just that funds didn't allow at the time.

Tell you what: go buy Mr. Singh's Tezza now - that'll cheer you up! :devil:

• 2 months later...

Been a while since there's been anything to update. Have sorted (bypassed) stereo ERR3 by adding the gromaudio and ipod and fitted Nokia Bluetooth with stereo playback and mute via the autoleads loom.

...and then 35% rear and 50% front tints...

Your wish is my command :winky:

Tints done at Autoshades as per Aquanuke's reccomendation - they've done a really good job - matched the factory tint really well. (excuse poor pics only had camera phone)

DSC00072s.jpg

DSC00070s2.jpg

DSC00071s2.jpg

..and before anyone makes any jokes about tractors or 4x4's - the eibach springs go on next month! (or I might wait a bit longer until the Dr. is in his new sparkly surgery.)

Cheers for all the kind words guys. I'm beginning to get this one how I want it :)

Cars looking really good mate look forward to seeing it lowered.

Whats after that then......

after lowering: it'll be a while before any big mods but next on the big list is induction, zaust and I've got my heart set on some Advan Model 5's (but that might mean winning the lottery ;))

Of topic let me know what the Pirelli P zero nero`s are like as a tyre.... :D

dazz, I really rate the zero nero's - they're not cheap but they're the best tyres I've had yet.

Cheers for all the kind words guys. I'm beginning to get this one how I want it :)
Cars looking really good mate look forward to seeing it lowered.

after lowering: it'll be a while before any big mods but next on the big list is induction, zaust and I've got my heart set on some Advan Model 5's (but that might mean winning the lottery ;))

Of topic let me know what the Pirelli P zero nero`s are like as a tyre.... :D

dazz, I really rate the zero nero's - they're not cheap but they're the best tyres I've had yet.

Cheers for the info Hando...im thinking of getting some pzero rubber for my next set of tyres.225/40/18......well glad you hav e got your new motor mate and she looks stunning love the chicane alloys aswell...all the best with the new one... :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Hando the IS300 is lookin looooovely! I have now supercharged my IS300 and have a K&N induction kit if your interested.... :whistling: Have you purchased your eibach pro kit as I will be selling mine very soon as I will fitting coilovers.

Hey Hando the IS300 is lookin looooovely! I have now supercharged my IS300 and have a K&N induction kit if your interested.... :whistling: Have you purchased your eibach pro kit as I will be selling mine very soon as I will fitting coilovers.

Hey mate - saw your thread about the charged 300 - sounds fantastic - well done!

Have ordered the TTE/Eibach springs already fraid - but might well have the induction kit off you - lemme consult the funds (and 'er indoors) and I'll get back to you.

Cheers for the offer! :)

• 1 year later...

Been a long time since I updated this with any info - that's partly because credit crunch + 2 small kids does not equal much cash for mods...

Also with all these fantastic big projects going on at the mo it seems silly to come on and shout about what are really small things.

However I've been doing bits'n'bobs and I'm rapidly becoming the Womble of LOC (making good use of the things that I find.) Did a spring clean today so thought I'd post some pics of some new bits.

Slightly dirty engine bay with K&N typhoon (thanks Roop) and rad panel (thanks Steve D)

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Smoked Side repeaters (thanks Rolex) with clear LED lights

Picture005.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Original (non silent) HKS Hipower zaust (thanks Stav)

Picture012.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links