Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Introducing

Lexus2D

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Trudi,

Just wonderin if you have the name for the guys you bought the Fog LED's from cos the past links dont work any more! My old ones have turned clear (norm lamps) and i got an advisory from my MOT to get them changed :unsure:

Cheers

I really like what you have done to the dails (lighting) and also the Blue light on the inside door.

Can you please advise how much that all cost and how long it takes ( how long do they keep the car) any sort of garuntee and which company does it, I can't seem to find them on the net?

Thanks.

My Latest Mod Thanx 2 Aztec ;)

DSC03553-1.jpg

DSC03556.jpg

DSC03559.jpg

DSC03566.jpg

looks much better than the pics show is realy ace how the light bounces back of the silver on the Lex

Looking good gal..... but they would look better in mine lol

I really like what you have done to the dails (lighting) and also the Blue light on the inside door.

Can you please advise how much that all cost and how long it takes ( how long do they keep the car) any sort of garuntee and which company does it, I can't seem to find them on the net?

Thanks.

Its all DIY u just need 2 buy the bulbs & dont take long @ all but all credit goes 2 Aztecbandit1 cos i aint that clever :blush:

Hey Trudi,

Just wonderin if you have the name for the guys you bought the Fog LED's from cos the past links dont work any more! My old ones have turned clear (norm lamps) and i got an advisory from my MOT to get them changed :unsure:

Cheers

Hiya will find out & get back 2u :winky:

hi trudi. car looks good and is coming along nicely :)

thought the tyre pressure should be 33psi all round??

Thanx :blush:

Thats what i had them @ but Tony says 35 so i go by him not the book :whistling:

Hey Trudi,

Cheers

Hiya will find out & get back 2u :winky:

Sorry i took so long :blush:

Them bulbs

Item Number 360072290176

Looks like to got yourself a very nice example there.. I hope to buy a GS 300 MK1 once i have sold my current car, as i have always loved the shape & the amount of goodies you get as Standard.. Puts BMW, Mercedes and all those to shame.IMHO

Looks like to got yourself a very nice example there.. I hope to buy a GS 300 MK1 once i have sold my current car, as i have always loved the shape & the amount of goodies you get as Standard.. Puts BMW, Mercedes and all those to shame.IMHO

Sorry for going :offtopic: 2D

Oddly enough, I think it is swings and roundabouts to a degree. My 1992 BMW 325 Coupe had fully auto up and down on all windows, something that I find annoying not having on the GS (only auto down on the drivers window). The BMW also had the computer to give fuel consumption figures, range on petrol left in the tank, etc, all great features that work very well and were pretty darn accurate. So there are a few gadgets the GS lacks that I would really love to have back.

Cheers :blush:

Iv seen the pic u put up & it looks sweet :winky: good luck hope u find the 1 u want :)