Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

i bet your all crazy about the mk1 coz u cant afford the mk2 i got a mk 2 gs sport in black and it kills the mk1

Firstly :sick:

Secondly - No - I spent ages trying to find a late model Mk1 Sport as I think they look way better than the Mk2.

I'll probably go for a Mk2 next time simply cos there is unlikley to be any decent Mk1's left.

Have to agree spent months trying to find low mile mk1 sport and could easily have bought a mk2 :sick: for same money .They just have not got the same road presence as the mk1 :D .

all i got to say is the mk1 is history i see all the gsmk1 sport owners everywere i go and the owners look at me with envy in their eyes as i cruise past in my gleaming black millenium sport.i bet the girlies dont check out the mk1 as much as the mk2 sport" hmm aint that a fact"

all i got to say is the mk1 is history i see all the gsmk1 sport owners everywere i go and the owners look at me with envy in their eyes as i cruise past in my gleaming black millenium sport.i bet the girlies dont check out the mk1 as much as the mk2 sport" hmm aint that a fact"

I'm trying to work out if you are a troll or really that much of a plonker.

So let me get this right, you are saying we only have MK1's because we can't afford the money for a Mk2 and that Mk2's are a babe magnet and that all Mk1 owners are jealous of YOUR car.

Think we need to call the men in white coats as you are clearly suffering from a mental illness.

For the record, I could easily afford a MK2 or any Lexus, however, being a Yorkshireman can't see the sense in spending lots of money on a depreciating asset, when I can buy a used Mk1 that's only just run in. I bought my car as a work vehicle, I don't need it as a means of attracting women as you seem to do. As for us being jealous, I think your mixing up a look of pity with that of envy ;)

We take the "be polite" rule VERY seriously! We do not tolerate ANY rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive will receive one warning, and will be permanently banned from Team Lexus after a second offense.

:oops:

Did that count as his warning, cos if it did I'll put my rod and line away, not fair to get him banned when he's only just joined :hehe:

Did that count as his warning

I am only a mod Mac - would be Steve's place to issue a formal warning.

I would urge Seagram to consider it a warning though, and adjust the way he conducts himself around here - his post was a nasty ad-hom, which I was not prepared to leave lying around.

Never mind arguing over which one is the sexier.

What you need is one of these. Guaranteed to snap knicker elastic from 100 yards.

satsuma_castanet.jpg

The all new satsuma castanat XR6 f***y Magnet.

You will need a ****ty stick to fight off the women. :P

Looks like it was the same body shop that painted your car too :winky:

How's she running? Still pleased as puch then?

Will have put 14,000+ :blink: on mine since Christmas and still loving every mile in her.

Nah. That paint job is far superior to mine. Its all one colour.

Now that my TR is painted, im gonna get stuck into the Lexter. Problem is that I love driving it to much and the thought of it being off the road dosen't agree with me.

Gotta do it though. I went to Cornwall in it a few weeks ago and managed to reverse it into a gate post and re arrange the rear bumper paint. :oops: .

Im sure it would win first prize in an alternative concours competion.

Anyway, I guess im going a bit :offtopic:

why should i concider my post as a warning the yorkshire terrier called me a troll and a plonker if he does not get a warning for that it simply means your another envious mk1 owner.im just like al jazeera tv i tell it how it is.anyway your all player haters if i get banned coz of some terriers bark then i will hook up in other names.SO LONG AS THERES MONEY IN THE BANK U CAN NEVER STOP THE TANK

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links