Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Our Own City

Geoffers

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was upping the population and an arsonist set a fire yesterday. pollution went up past 20%. Took me ages getting it where it is now. Thought I'd come back to it.

Had to get criminality and pollution down, the fire was raging and I was there by myself and only in my undies too!

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like the site's gone down...

It does that for a few minutes sometimes. Its back up now.

Seems at quite regular times too. 12:20-12:25am is a very consistent one I've noticed.

Hate to say this but we need more Ahmets....criminality is getting out of hand...

• 4 weeks later...
If this is your first read of this, We have our own City.

We need to build industry, transport, etc. up. These are proportional to population.

You only get ONE vote per day across everything.

All the links are here. Best bet is to click on population, but every now and again click on one of the others.

Add Population to LOC City

Add Industry to LOC City

Add transport to LOC City

Add security to LOC City

Add Environment to LOC City

Add Business to LOC City

The more people that visit, the bigger the City gets. The population increases, etc. You see the City grow as more click onto it.

Click on from work, at your mates or wherever to help the City grow.

Make LOC the biggest.

Go fourth and multiply......... :lol:

big Ol bump for the city

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links