Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Euro Meet 2008 4th July - 6th July 2008

Dave-Ellen

This years Euro LOC meet will be held 04.07-06.07.08 at the Winterscheider Mühle.

Lovely hotel about 50 minutes from Koln.

All very organised and you'll never see more Lexi in one place :whistling:

More details will be announced shortly.

Last year it was 100 euro per person for room breakfast and evening meal for the weekend.

I'm supposed to be Time Attacking @ Oulton Park on the 5th but will probably go to this instead.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you organising it...?

No, I am organizing it, as well as last year and in 2006.

Again it would be nice if not only dave is comming, we like to see more . The Andy Staudte trophy (presented by Dave last year) will be given to the next owner of a lovely Lex car owner.

I hope seeing all soon.

Rainer Pasch

(pascha)

Will not be able to make it this year, little'n will be arriving around then

Should OK for next though, have a good time and don't forget the pictures

BR

Paul

theres not really any "unrestricted" areas , there are very few unrestricted sections of the Autobahn now in Germany

the meet is like any other meet, lots of lex turn up, have fun, drink beer

Anyone like to provide some info on what actually happens at the event, wouldn't mind a good excuse for a road trip if it's going to be fun.

Dare I ask considering mine is a standard IS200, but are there some unrestricted autohahns around the area where this is taking place?

If its like last year on the Friday night there is a evening meal or BBQ and lots of chat about cars etc.......

Saturday there was a car treasure hunt during the day (you get a packed lunch) which was very interesting as we covered a lot of ground and saw some lovely sites. Then in the evening was another dinner with awards and speeches etc

Sunday was free to do what you wanted.

All in all properly organised and a good weekend made anything we've done over here look pretty poor

• 2 months later...

Am definately going to this one.

Nurburgring is open from 8 am to 7.30 pm on the Sunday (6th) so will probably pop over (be rude not to...........)

Any one else interested :question:

Looking to take a lunchtime eurotunnel train over for arrival 6pm on the friday

will probably stay a couple more days as the country side in that region is worth looking at

the event is very child friendly as well so little LOCers are more than welcome :winky:

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
I've sent my application in :D

will email you the bits & bobs you need

Dave, I have given the wording of the meeting to my son in law in Farnborough, he will translate it into proper english wording. As soon I have the stuff I will announce it here, hopefully next week.

I've sent my application in :D

will email you the bits & bobs you need

Dave, I have given the wording of the meeting to my son in law in Farnborough, he will translate it into proper english wording. As soon I have the stuff I will announce it here, hopefully next week.

Danke

• 3 weeks later...
This years Euro LOC meet will be held 04.07-06.07.08 at the Winterscheider Mühle.

Last year it was 100 euro per person for room breakfast and evening meal for the weekend.

I'm supposed to be Time Attacking @ Oulton Park on the 5th but will probably go to this instead.

Hi, I have sent an E-MAIL for all the bank details,but had no reply.So please if u still have them, to send them to me so i can book the hotel.Thanks TERRY :whistling:

Hi, I have sent an E-MAIL for all the bank details,but had no reply.So please if u still have them, to send them to me so i can book the hotel.Thanks TERRY :whistling:

terry email me here

will send em over

terry email me here

will send em over

Hi ,can't send an E-mail via this site,if u could please send those details to smoore3@hillingdongrid.org Thanks again TERRY B)

Terry I have emailed you directly at address given.

I have just booked our eurotunnel tickets

leaving 4/7 @ 12.20

returning 9/7 @ 13.50

Kami & I are going home via the Nurburgring with Mark on the Sunday then on to Paris

On another matter I take it that it was Mat Clawley who **** out my email address. This was not about trading I was reluctant to give Paschas bank account details out on a public forum so elected to offer Terry my email addy so I could do it more securely.

Terry I have emailed you directly at address given.

I have just booked our eurotunnel tickets

leaving 4/7 @ 12.20

returning 9/7 @ 13.50

Kami & I are going home via the Nurburgring with Mark on the Sunday then on to Paris

On another matter I take it that it was Mat Clawley who **** out my email address. This was not about trading I was reluctant to give Paschas bank account details out on a public forum so elected to offer Terry my email addy so I could do it more securely.

Thanks for that .All the best,TERRY :P

I'm travelling at the following times:

Eurotunnel

Outbound Friday 4/7 12:20

Inbound Monday 7/7 14:20

Staying over at a hotel in Koln on Sunday night, might as well do some sightseeing in the city after going round the ring.